The Dark Knight BB Events that force Batman to Change Up...

chosen1

Sidekick
Reaction score
Watching batman begins last night again. Man that movie is awesome.

I know that this was bruce waynes beginning as batman but I wonder if the close calls will force bruce to change up and take better precautions here are a few examples

fire almost claimed him twice...

Once in batsuit and once out. Now I remember in batman forever when twoface grenaded with a room full of glass and bats used his cape to shield himself from it.

"Dont matter how many times you get burnt, you just keep doin the same." -- Bodie

Can you drive stick?

Batman doesnt like to ask for help. Of course he needed Gordons help to stop Ra's but will he change up and get a supercomputer put in his ride so that it can do all that S**t by itself like in the first batman. It needs to be done.

"Crawl, walk, and then run." -- Clay davis

The grapple gun.

Now its fair to say that just having one single means of propelling yourself upward is not to smart. He almost lost it in begins. Which wouldve been all she wrote for the city. I would like an upgrade to a more compact grapple cannon similar to the one used in the animated series. So he could fit at least 4 or his belt.

"Just a gangsta I suppose." -- Avon barksdale

Bruce needs to crack the books.

I loved this bruce wayne. He was cool. But he was'nt that smart or as smart as the bruce wayne most of us know. The difference between Bale and Keaton is that when Lucious came into explain how he cured bruce. Instead of saying "am I meant to understand any of that." Keaton wouldve said " Oh you isolated the receptor compounds and all that crap before Fox could even explain. and then said yeah I'm smarter than you. :woot:

"This is me yo, right here." -- Wallace

Just my two cents on what I would like the progession of this character to be.

"All in the Game." -- Traditional West Baltimore

good points.....

I do hope in TDK we get to see more of Bat's intelligence ( as his sharp mind is probably one of his greatest assets ).

Also, I hope we see more of Batman's detective side.......trying to track down the Joker and solve crimes....

While I agree with your points, I think you may have missed the mark on one. You state,
"Instead of saying 'am I meant to understand any of that.' Keaton wouldve said 'Oh you isolated the receptor compounds' and all that crap before Fox could even explain. and then said yeah I'm smarter than you."

Bruce PURPOSELY sounded like an idiot. It's the billionarie-playboy persona that he keeps. He's a public celebrity, and the public has a particualr view of who and what he is. He has to maintain that disguise.

Can anyone think of any other things he shouldve learned from?

Jumping on rooftops not a good idea.... :o

I really like these ideas. I think that when people learn from their mistakes, they inevitably have to do something different in order to prevent those problems from showing up again, so it makes sense to me that Bruce would try to ''make his life easier''.
Also, I want to see the third Batman movie where Batman has every angle figured out, and every solution in his head, and whenever something gets thrown at him, he knows EXACTLY what to do without ''adapting''. I want him to be a total badass who can never be stopped, like a vicious beast that nobody can touch. Like a friggin' animal that is one with the night, like he is a part of it. :wow:

I'd like to see a better, upgraded aerodynamic batarang.

Well about his intelligence. He did own in the end as Bruce Wayne by secretly buying out the majority of Wayne Enterprises shares, making him the decision-making majority, taking that bastard Earl by surprise and making Lucius as CEO :woot:

He's intelligent and I agree that he needs to keep it hidden as Bruce Wayne, with maybe some enjoyable Waynish wit outbursts that just own everybody and no one knows where that came from

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"