Beautiful and Deadly: The Official "Sienna Miller is the Baroness" Thread.

I can't wait to see in the skintight costume and the dark hair. She's so sexy.

Sienna Miller is smokin' hot, and she's a good actress. Have any of you seen "Interview?" It's a film she did with Steve Buscemi. I highly recommend it.

I'm one of the few that liked this choice from the beginning. I've seen her in small roles in Alfie (the remake), Layer Cake and the lead role in Casanova and she's darn good. So it's one of the few decisions I like so far.

Layer Cake is AWESOME! That's certainly a movie with one of the most misleading titles ever.

I'm one of the few that liked this choice from the beginning. I've seen her in small roles in Alfie (the remake), Layer Cake and the lead role in Casanova and she's darn good. So it's one of the few decisions I like so far.

Great actress but IMO woefully miscast.

Not exotic enough, not menacing in any way, shape or form and she'll likely end up looking as ridiculous looking as Charlize Theron did from Aeon Flux with a shoe polish hairdo. :csad:

Make her Cover Girl instead.

I've been in love with Sienna Miller since Keen Eddie. What Jude Law did to her was terrible. She needs to meet nice, stable guys like us and not pretentious pretty boy actors.

I think she would've made a better Zarana actually.

Baroness is not a hard role to play or cast. Just about anyone can play this character. Look at Olivia Munn on attack of the show. Good God was she ever hot as Baroness.

Great actress but IMO woefully miscast.

Not exotic enough, not menacing in any way, shape or form and she'll likely end up looking as ridiculous looking as Charlize Theron did from Aeon Flux with a shoe polish hairdo. :csad:

Make her Cover Girl instead.

I dunno... I thought Charlize look gorgeous with black hair. The only reason she looked silly was because they gave her some really crappy costumes. Plus it didn't help that the movie sucked.

Despite her frequency in the tabloid news, Sienna is a beautiful actress (love her in Casonova with Heath Ledger), and actually has some acting chops. I think she's a great cast and I look forward to see her in slinky body suits. :)

I would have rather have somebody older as Baroness, such as Monica Belucci (even though I am no big fan of her). Maybe Caterina Murino? Miller is a bit young still for the role. But then again, the casting in general seems quite young.

Sienna was interviewed at the Baftas the other night and she was talking about all the training she was going through for the GI Joe movie. She is doing Martial Arts, Weapons Training, ect.

Her characters got a lot of action apperantly.

I'm actually looking forward to what she's gonna do to the Baroness.

I'm not a fan of this casting choice as I think she would have made a way better Cover Girl.

I would have cast Kate Beckinsale as The Baroness.

Not much of a fan of Sienna, but I am a fan of The Baroness.

Haven´t seen this posted.

IESB said:
First Pictures of Sienna Miller as the Baroness

2qnux6e.jpg
x5wqvk.jpg

Sienna Miller at a funeral? No wait, she on the set of G.I. Joe!

The fearless boys over at JFX were able to snag a picture of Sienna Miller holding an American Flag, but why is she blonde and not a brunette?

Uh, Baroness isn't American!!! Or blonde!!! WTF!?!?!

I'm thinking this is an early scene, and she will later show up in the film under the guise of The Baroness, along with raven hair of course.

Of course, although I dont believe it to be the case here, it really wouldnt surprise me if they do decide to go with a blonde Baroness. I never thought there would be a blonde Daisy Duke, but it happened. Plus theres the whole Cathy Lee Crosby casting with Woman Woman (which basically reflected the de-powered years, but had nothing to do with anything remotely 'classic' about the character).

Hollywood can make some very peculiar decisons sometimes to say the very least.

Has it ever been an official announcement that she is in fact Baroness?

Yes it has been announced. She was the first person cast.

Blonde and american? Not a fan.

Baronness doesn't dye her hair and she will be missing one of the sexiest things about her character :the hot angry euro accent :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"