Beautiful and Deadly: The Official "Sienna Miller is the Baroness" Thread.

So...was in the theater the other day and saw the big standee of the Joes and the villains...and The Baroness apparently has her cobra logo. It's her zipper. Nice touch.

Cool, but i don't see how that would fit into the film as the Cobra organization wasn't born until the end of the film.

Because her "boss" has a thing for cobras, and so, apparently, does she as an extension of his will. She's wearing what appears to be a snakeprint, after all.

Personally, I can't wait to see her nanites get reactivated in the sequel so we can see her escape from the USS Flag, kicking Joe ass all the while. That is a scene I'd pay $10 for!

So no HD-shots up from the Blu-ray yet? Oh well.

Personally, I can't wait to see her nanites get reactivated in the sequel so we can see her escape from the USS Flag, kicking Joe ass all the while. That is a scene I'd pay $10 for!

Ugh, that whole nanites mind control thing is lame. She should have been bad by choice.

did this today enjoy!

4482425335_f947519a46_o.jpg

Ugh, that whole nanites mind control thing is lame. She should have been bad by choice.

For better or worse that's the direction they took with her character. I agree that the mind control was a stupid idea and should not have been used, but if they backpedal on it then it'll be a cop-out, and it would only further weaken the integrity of the story. People who were introduced to the mythos through ROC would be confused as well, since it would be like "wait, she was under mind control in the last movie, but now she decided to be evil all on her own? This makes no sense."

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. You don't dye the lemons green and try to make key lime pie. ;)

BTW that's a sweet manip, Christopher_M!

I don't know wtf they were thinking. Lame hollywood. They also ****ed up Cobra Commander's origin as well. Somebody needs to do a fanedit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"