The Dark Knight Behind the scenes look @ the dark knight on the today show right now!!!

duo1onmh8.jpg
That's Joel Schumacher's take on "World's Finest"

The BR suit is my favorite from the movies, but I honestly never liked the B'89 suit much at all.

me too, the 89 cowl looked really wide for the stuntman/ keatons head. Take a look at when batman looks up at joker's helicopter leaving Axis Chemical.

the BR suit was sleek and had that cool layer six pack

Yeah, the BR suit was the best Batsuit to ever appear in a live action movie.

Really now? She's fat where it counts.

They were just talking about how hot Bale is, even though Bale gave that deep analysis of Bruce which surprised me.

They sure do look all wet & hot when they were talking to Roker on that. Seriously!! :oldrazz:

Roker's hot for Bale, end of story folks.

Memphis...I love that Batman Costume...and thats the way they shoulda went(maybe he could wear armor underneath that material costume)

Oh.....you mean like he does in the comics???????? :wow: :woot: :whatever: That would be too simple! LOL!!
I agree totally. No worry about movement (neck or other wise).
072403_batman2.jpg

And I'm not saying that a Fanboy should direct it. But the costume design is dead on. At least take some aspects of it. Tim Burton's movie just ruined it for future films.

Oh.....you mean like he does in the comics???????? :wow: :woot: :whatever: That would be too simple! LOL!!
072403_batman2.jpg

And I'm not saying that a Fanboy should direct it. But the costume design is dead on. At least take some aspects of it. Tim Burton's movie just ruined it for future films.
To me, that version of the suit looks like he purchased it at KMart. :down

Yeah, a billionaire would go out to fight crime against thugs armed to their teeth with nothing but his jammies on...:woot:

072403_batman2.jpg

That costume is so cheap looking. Not to mention the belt are too big & the trunk look funny. Seriously, a millionaire wouldn't dress up in that cheap costume. If I was Bruce Wayne, I would dress better than that. Maybe not like TDK one, but something that is 100% better than that. ;)

Yeah, a billionaire would go out to fight crime against thugs armed to their teeth with nothing but his jammies on...

That costume is so cheap looking. Not to mention the belt are too big & the trunk look funny. Seriously, a millionaire wouldn't dress up in that cheap costume. If I was Bruce Wayne, I would dress better than that. Maybe not like TDK one, but something that is 100% better than that.
I didn't think it was that hard to get his point. A tight and form-fitting fabric, done with the budget from a major Hollywood picture.

You can the huge difference between a low-budget tv show and motion picture film:

1756-0004.jpg

climbing-wall-1648.jpg

1756-0006.jpg

spider-man_3-_tobey_maguire.jpg

springmovies07_spiderman3.h2.jpg

spiderman1lrg.jpg

Same design, same concept, and it's clear as day budget and production play a huge factor in how good something looks. Big surprise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"