The Force Awakens Ben Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Mara Jade Skywalker

What if Poe Dameron and Adam Driver's character are brothers? I don't know why I think that, but it just crossed my thoughts.

What if Poe Dameron and Adam Driver's character are brothers? I don't know why I think that, but it just crossed my thoughts.
I can't see it with a lot of the recent rumors. Rumors that lend themselves to being believed. They apparently come from the shooting logs.

Alright lets be serious though. I watch both theForce.net, twitter, facebook and other message boards talking about TheForceAwakens/Eu character crossover and there are plenty of people like me, Great Minds and Tg11. They are out there! There are Jaina/Jacen/Ben/Mara believers :woot:

Now I'll be singing I'm a believer from Shrek for the rest of the night... :wow:
Hooray!

The latest rumors don't really go against this. Latest rumor is [BLACKOUT]Gleeson playing Luke's son. Now if that is true and he's red headed you're going to say he's NOT Ben because he's older than he would have been in the books? Who cares about that the books are dead for a reason. [/BLACKOUT]

They can re-imagine characters however they want. I totally get erasing the books, I haven't even read them! I've just read about them and I like the ideas. But consider the fact that they said they want to make these new movies fresh for movie fans and the book readers right? It's why they're not telling the same stories post ROTJ. And they also said they're making this for the fans and whatnot. I know at least three people all unrelated to each other that have read the EU books and are like outspokenly against the idea of erasing those characters. They're a fraction of the fans but still, JJ and everyone is saying "Well screw those nerds" ? They're the Star Wars fans so dedicated that they've read countless novels. I just can't see the execs behind this franchise erasing the basic skeleton structure of the "Skywalker/Solo" family post ROTJ.

Because if you put some of those characters in with new characters and a new plot suddenly it's not the same story told post ROTJ in the books. I know another argument is that it'll confuse people who want to look up the characters. I think that's the weakest argument because Luke, Leia and Han and all the gang have their own EU Legends story too. So if someone looked up Luke and he had in one universe a son named Ben and in the movie universe a son named Gil and they're both red headed would that be more confusing than someone looking up Ben and seeing the option for movie or for Legends canon?
Same with the OT cast... plus I just can't see Luke naming his son anything other than Ben. It's sweet and is totally something Luke would do. To un name his son Ben would feel forced just to separate the names from the EU...

tumblr_inline_nj5w5fPWxm1qcn3a6.gif
This!

Found this on Facebook today

303fgom.jpg

106j1vt.jpg

I am in love. What an Awesome page!
I hope you are listening and taking note Disney

:ilv:

^ Scruffy Rebel is awesome! All her Star Wars cosplays are terrific. Ahsoka, Jaina, Leia, and Oola.

This is pretty Awesome! There is a new Fan Film coming out soon about Jaina Solo and Jacen Solo called Legacy of the Force.
:word::up:

2w4ftau.jpg

:db:

Words cannot describe how much I want Rey to be Luke's daughter in order to completely invalidate the EU.

Rey will probably be Han & Leia's daughter imo; she just has an uncanny resemblance to Carrie Fisher and I'd be surprised if she isn't a Solo.

Good choice. I was thinking of Julianne Moore for Mara Jade.

I always thought the Florence Welch casting rumors that flared up years ago were pretty interesting
th

She would have made for a good Mara Jade in the flashback scenes. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"