• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Best and Worst comicbook movie NOT based on a specific comic?

Kevin Roegele

Do you mind if I don't?
Reaction score
The best would have to be between The Matrix, RoboCop and The Incredibles. IN MY OPINION.

The worst is obviously Darkman. Yeeesh, what a horrible, slapdash, ultra-cheap, gaudy piece of crap.

Kevin Roegele said:
The best would have to be between The Matrix, RoboCop and The Incredibles. IN MY OPINION.

The worst is obviously Darkman. Yeeesh, what a horrible, slapdash, ultra-cheap, gaudy piece of crap.
:mad: How dare you make fun of the best movie ever and the best movie Sam raimi has ever made.

I liked Darkman as well. It had the potential to be a nice little franchise, but they went the low budget STV route.

Would Universal Soldier or Time Cop fit in this category? I really liked both of those films.

The worst one that I can think of off hand would be Ultraviolet.

TimeCop was a DarkHorse comic.

deathshead2 said:
:mad: How dare you make fun of the best movie ever and the best movie Sam raimi has ever made.

Exaplain to me how Darkman is good, I'm listening. I've seen it enough times, I want to love it, I love the premise.

Kevin Roegele said:
Exaplain to me how Darkman is good, I'm listening. I've seen it enough times, I want to love it, I love the premise.
I'm with you. I find it boring as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"