Best and Worst Movie Soundtracks

Haha. They remade Get Carter with Sly Stallone. Caine was probably ashamed.

Some of the best movie soundtracks I've come across are The Royal Tenenbaums and Ghost World.

I've never gotten a chance to see it. I was just aware that they remade it. It's on my giant list of movies that I've never seen but want to.

Carmine Falcone said:
Yeah.

That doesn't change the fact that the original is a work of genius. :up:

Did you ever see The Hitman with Bernie (So Bill, you're telling us Napoleon is a short dead dude) Casey? It's the blaxploitation Get Carter. It has this great score by Blaxploitation maestro Willie Hutch, and Pam Grier? She could cut glass with those things. Bernie has this amazing maroon corduroy suit, with these giant lapels, if he jumpoed off a building, he'd just hang glide safely to the ground. The names Tackett, Tyrone Tackett *****!

Armand Z Trip said:
Did you ever see The Hitman with Bernie (So Bill, you're telling us Napoleon is a short dead dude) Casey? It's the blaxploitation Get Carter. It has this great score by Blaxploitation maestro Willie Hutch, and Pam Grier? She could cut glass with those things. Bernie has this amazing maroon corduroy suit, with these giant lapels, if he jumpoed off a building, he'd just hang glide safely to the ground. The names Tackett, Tyrone Tackett *****!

No, I never heard of it.

all of the Star wars ones,batman begins and the other batmans, spider-man 1 and 2,, all the matrix ones, edward scissorhands, a beautiful mind, i like x-men 1 and 2 as well. donnie darko, the first crow had some nice ones. all the tim burton/danny elfman ones. and Lord of the rings scores! these are my favorite soundtracks. John williams and Danny elfman are my favorite

all the disney cartoon soundtracks are amazing as well, though their pretty much all songs,

These are all IMO.

Best Score:
Jurassic Park (1993)
Aliens (1986)
Batman (1989)

Best Soundtrack:
The Crow (1994)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
The Devil's Rejects (2005)

Worst Scores:
Mission to Mars (2000)
Alien Ressurection (1997)