Best Back To The Future

To me, nothing touches the original. Its everything a film should be.

Even though in many ways the entire movie is completely dependent on the viewer's familiarity with the first film, overall I've still gotta go with BTTF2. I just love the constant twists and turns, the way the movie so cleverly intersects with the original.... sure, its full of plotholes, but damn if it ain't still a hell of a lot of fun.

The original was the best and by far, the most watchable.

I love all three, but the 1st is the utimate followed closely by the third.

It's a tough one b/w the BTTF1 and BTTF2. I love their take on the future in BTTF2, but then again, I also love everything about BTTF1. The jokes, the wit and clever dialogues and the twists. BTTF3 is my least favourite of all, but still, it's a lot of fun to watch.

I say BTTF1. As they always say, nothing can beat the originals. But that's just my opinion.

Back To The Future is just a perfect movie. The other two are great, but they just aren't perfect. Not like the original.

the first one...a work of art... in, part 2 going to the future was cool...but, its always a risk...you risk making your movie look old and stuck in pop-culture....JAWS 19?
good for a laugh...hover boards? Oh yeah!...though I admit the ending to part 2 was sweet. but really its always gonna be the first one for me.

i loved part II and how they tied everything together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"