Best Blade movie - the poll

Blade was great, but Blade 2 was awesome even with the bad cgi in that one fight scene. Blade 2 is my favorite Marvel film.

I love all 3. You can tell in part 3 they just let loose with the franchise, and I don't think that detracted from Blaze at all.

The best of all in my opinion, is definitely part 2.

The only part of Blade 3 I liked was Abigail's weapons, the opening 20 minutes. After that it was all down hill...though Blades chase up to the rooftop was cool.

Personally I think that the best Blade movie is Blade II. I like it because they get more deeper into the character of Blade and even have a love interest for him in this story which is something fresh from this franchise. I personally hated the idea of having Whistler return to life but it was great to see KK back once again in the film. I really did think that the new baddies in the film were put together really well; they carried around with them that sorta creepy feeling that you get once you see them. I like them because they're not just represented and based off other stereotypical vampires used in the past. Well acted, awesome action sequences, etc. This film has the goods which is why it's my pick for Best Blade Movie Made So Far.

crap, I voted before I saw it was for 'worst.'

best..."Blade"

I actually appreciate the trilogy in its entirety...though I'll admit "Trinity" is tolerable at best and my least favored.

CFE

I'll go for the first Blade being the best. The opening scene with the blood pouring down? I saw that when I was younger, and my jaw dropped.

Blade 2 was a great film, also. As far as I remember, they didn't make a third...

Technically the worst is Trinity; however, as the TV show pilot is on the list, I voted for that, as it is certainly worse than a big budget movie with Wesley Snipes. I have not seen the TV show, but I know this to be the case.

Though certainly not on the level of the Snipes films, "The Series" actually got better as it went along. Had it survived for a sophmore season, I could see it pulling through.

oh well...lets see if TSCC can avoid the fates of the "Blade" and "Robocop" series.

CFE

Despite the vampire God storyline, the best is the first. Blade II was a little too "WWE smackdown" for me....and Blade III just plain sucked. Ryan Reynolds was at least funny, and Parker Posey did a good job...and Jessica was great to look at..but it WAS a Blade movie, and Blade himself was the least interesting thing in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"