Worst Blade Movie

Mr.E.Nygma

Sidekick
Reaction score
No mistake like the other poll! THE WORST BLADE FILM FOR YOU IS...

Just a fresh angle on polls and the franchise, see it differently

vote and be men of your word! :hoboj:

Since I only count Theatrically released ones, is this even a choice?

Blade 3, easy.

You should make it best Blade movie, making us choose the worst one indicates they were all bad. The first two movies were actually pretty good.

Having only seen the 1st 3 films, for me it's a no-brainer;

Blade Trinity was forgotten about before I actually finished watching it, that's how bad it was.

They're all overrated. None of them amount to much more than over stylized late 90s post-Matrix garbage.

Trinity was by far the worst, IMHO.

I personally feel as though Blade 1 and 2 are highly underrated. Blade 3 had a lot of poential, hell it had more potential than the first 2 movies but it was horrendously executed. I can't even bare to think about it.

Does this thread even need a poll. :rolleyes:..?

Trinity.

The only movie that i was NOT happy to see Jessica Biel.

i'd say Blade 1. i liked the second one. and enjoyed the 3rd one too.

Blade and especially Blade II were excellent, Trinity and HOC were both equally bad, but Trinity has a slight edge with Snipes as the B-Man.

Blade Trinity is okay. It's decent. It's a three out of five movie. The main flaw is that is has one of the worst depictions of Dracula of all time. He came off as a WWE wrestler, which becomes pretty obvious because there actually is a WWE wrestler in the movie.

Blade and Blade II are both very good, and very different, movies. Most comicbook movies are also action movies, but few of them really suceed as action movies alone. The Blade movies do. Imagine if the Batman movies had fight scenes as good as those in Blade or Blade II.

the end of blade 2 actually did have elements of a wrestling match , i thought trinity was very enjoyable but i wasnt too pleased with the ending .

Blade : House of Chthon had several excuse why it was bad; 1)there was no Snipes 2)the budget was considerably lower 3) it was a made for tv movie.

Trinity had everything in it's favor, including a budget bigger than the previous two movies..and it still sucked! :cmad:

Blade : House of Chthon had several excuse why it was bad; 1)there was no Snipes 2)the budget was considerably lower 3) it was a made for tv movie.

Trinity had everything in it's favor, including a budget bigger than the previous two movies..and it still sucked! :cmad:

I haven't seen Blade Trinity since I bought the DVD 3 years ago. lol The best thing about the movie is proberly the soundtrack. I don't think Snipes is that bad either in it but he wasn't at his best either.

I agree the movie wasn't good. I blame Goyer and the other producers, because all same people were involved in the previous movies and they came out good. How come this one didn’t come out good? The only thing that changed was the directors from film to film, Goyer was the writer for all 3 films and he directed this one.

I feel New Line gave him too much freedom for this movie just because the other 2 movies were successful. Goyer making changes on the script on the fly with Reynolds to make it funnier was the downfall for the movie for me. New Line's idea to give Triple H more lines so that they can attract the WWE crowd; along with the MTV crowd with J. Biel and Reynolds.

Snipes' is underappreciated, which he has said many times, some members in the production get’s higher praises then others for the success of the franchise. As I said before a lot of Blade’s bladeness is what Snipes created; from the weapons (Sword, Blade Boomer Rang) to the fights he brought in his fight team to make the movie have top-notch action. Snipes would cut lines out of Blade’s dialogue if he felt it wasn’t in his character to do so, like in the first movie Blade was supposed to cry when he saw his Mother. So New Line should of definitely looked for Snipes input more even if he was being difficult to work with. I heard he was difficult to work with the other movies too but they still came out good.

So right now, the track record for New Line is 0-2 for listening to Goyer's input, Blade Trinity made less then its previous movies and the TV show got cancelled after a season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"