Best Bro Tournament

vNWthft.gif

bUSJVc4.gif

0wDsAmS.gif

Thane. Best character in the Mass Effect universe

Garrus would like to have a word with you.

I find Jacobed and I don't often agree, but he's got it down pat this time. As cool as Garrus is, Thane trumps him completely.

Also, my vote goes to Thane.

I find Jacobed and I don't often agree, but he's got it down pat this time. As cool as Garrus is, Thane trumps him completely.

Also, my vote goes to Thane.

Thane is really awesome but Garrus just been with Shep too long to be passed over.

I agree, it's kind of sad how Thane still managed to trump Garrus' awesomeness, even though he showed up much later on. :oldrazz:

Let's just agree that both are awesome.

Oh, Garrus is totally awesome! And when it comes to being a friend/sick-kick to Shepard, Garrus completely beats out Thane. Heck, if I was going into a firefight and had to pick one to watch my back, it would be Garrus.

Last edited:
Garrus & Thane are the best 2 I think. Garrus is a much bigger part of & more important to the game & Thane is just incredibly awesome as a kind of side story. Did you guys all see his awesome scene in ME3 as it's quite easy to miss.

Where he [blackout]fights Kai Leng?[/blackout] Isn't that mandatory if he's still alive?

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Thane, never have been. Not sure why.

Thane wins.

Yoshi from Super Mario

Mk1WEJsl.jpg

VS.

Ken from Street Fighter

Street_Fighter_HD___Ken_Sample_by_UdonCrew.jpg

I guess I'll go with Yoshi. All the abuse he had to endure over the decades and yet he's still at that fat plumbers side. Making sure he gets his cake.

I'm stealing this gif from Navigator
Ken-shoryu-ts.gif
And vote for Ken

"Yoshi is a pet of the royal family. You may pet him, just don't move your hands around like a small wounded animal."

tumblr_lo5qa3wS2c1qh4h08o1_500.png

Oh it's more than just boring, it's downright terrible. But as a little kid who saw it at the height of his Mario Bros phase, I admit that I enjoyed it at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"