tom-holland-spider-man-costume-first-look-set.jpg

That back logo is bae:
Tom-Hollands-Spider-Man-image.jpg

It's a mix of Steve Ditko design:
tumblr_md5cun10lb1rur0aro1_1280.jpg

And more modern interpretations:
sticker,375x360.png

Last edited:
Can one the mods change the thread title to "Best CBM costume excluding TASM2"? :o

Joking. Still don't care for that Raimi rehashed suit.

Iron Man armors, Ant Man, Yellow Jacket, Cap's suit from AoU and Civil War, Spider-Man MCU, Black Panther.

Marvel easily has the best costumes from comicbook films. Batman from BvS is probably the best from there.

I'm sorry, this thread isn't Strange enough yet.

doctor-strange-trailer-poster-comic-con.jpg

doctorstrange0016.jpg

tumblr_o514pqxdDZ1sqvhueo1_1280.jpg

Also,

I'm torn between DoFP and Apocalypse for Magneto's GOAT:

60622.12.jpg
AKx8Ari.jpg

There are some great costumes out there but the answer almost becomes boring because it's so obvious. It's Iron Man.

For Batman, I don't know what it is, but I still think the Burton version is my favorite. That one's certainly up there.

Deadpool definitely deserves a mention.

F***, how the hell did I forget Deadpool? That one is one of the best if not THE best. It's simply perfect.

I'm waiting for THIS crazy SOB to make it to an Avengers movie for being the best Avenger with the best costume... :funny:

1590111-1118473_forbush_man_super.jpg

Yes!!!!

Daniel Day Lewis for Forbush Man. He'll wear a saucepan on his head for a year just to get into character.

I thought the end product was decent, but just barely so. In terms of aesthetics, Malebolgia looked as bad as Spawn looked good. Spawn's battles with Violator looked amazing, but the scenes in Hell looked like unfinished test footage.

It pretty much was from how I understand it.

Spawn's costume did look awesome aside from the cartoon cape. But yeah, those hell scenes were awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"