Best Disney ANIMATED Film.

When you say "ANIMATED" do you mean hand drawn because some of those weren`t 100% hand drawn they were done on pc, Trazan being one example ;)

So you could class Toy Story as animated ;)

Lion King, while a great movie, is still a knock off :down :(

black_dust said:
When you say "ANIMATED" do you mean hand drawn because some of those weren`t 100% hand drawn they were done on pc, Trazan being one example ;)

So you could class Toy Story as animated ;)

I guess He means anything that isnt Pirates of The Carribean, etc.

The Great mouse Detective

you really need an "other" option. :o

B00004R992.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
This was great too. :up:

The Lion King
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast (that ballroom animation is awesome)

Wow I can't believe I forgot the Fox and the Hound.

And I meant traditional 2D animation. I know for example the wildabeast stampede in Lion King was CGI but it was still mostly presented in 2D animation.

I realize I also forgot Mulan (which is far better than Notre Dame, Tarzan and Hercules)....ugh, there are too m any. I have 20 up there but I have thought of at least 3 that should have gone up there too.

My rank anywways is this:

1. The Lion King (call it a knock off or not, the only thing I see is the hyenas, because a lot of its "basis" is Hamlet)
2. Aladdin
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. Beauty and the Beast
6. The Lady and the Tramp
7. 101 Dalmations
8. Mulan
9. Bambi

And I could keep going, so I will stop there then.

Aladdin such a great movie dang I wish disney would get off its ass and put the show on dvd.

My favorites in no order:

Fantasia, Dumbo, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, The Sword in The Stone, The Fox and The Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective

:D my vote goes to Little Mermaid :D

littlemermaid89styleb7rs.jpg

The Lion King. One of my favorite movies (probably in my top 15 or so) and I'm 20 years old. Great movie all around.

deathshead2 said:
Aladdin such a great movie dang I wish disney would get off its ass and put the show on dvd.

The movies, then the show? Wow, you're outta your mind. :confused:

Why in the f***ing name of imdb do you creeps make these polls and leave a bunch of the options out? :confused:

Tsunulia said:
:D my vote goes to Little Mermaid :D

littlemermaid89styleb7rs.jpg
The Little Mermaid is my favorite:up: but the overall best is The Lion King imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"