Revenge of the Fallen Best Final Battle

BLACK-SPIDEY

Sidekick
Reaction score
Mission city vs Desert.....site. :oldrazz:

for me Mission city, Optimus transforming and saying "Megatron" then battling him its just awesome "Its Starscream!!"--Ironhide, classic.
i regret not seeing the 1st one in IMAX. :csad:

The Mission City battle is one of my favorite action scenes ever, just awesome in all ways. I was actually bored during the 2nd one's climax.

Mission City is my fav. Devastator was very unappealling and anti-climatic.

I didnt like the ending of the city battle where Optimus Prime gave up fighting Megs (arguable... )
but in ROTF where he actually defeated the bad guy was a better ending

the whole structure is better IMO in the city.

The battle from the City in TF1 was the best, although I enjoyed the one which takes place in the Desert in TF2 as well...

Someone should make a Poll with all the battles from TF1&2.

I liked the the one in the desert more because it seemed longer with tons more explosions,lol,plus it had power up prime taking on the fallen and megatron at the same time with no sam this time to take out the main villain with the allspark cube.:whatever:

In the city, bay didnt show us the Meg-Prime battle. You'd think that this was the whole purpose of the film, instead he spent his CGI money on that stupid "oops, my bad" scene that seemed to last forever. And yet, the Mission city battle felt just right. Prime vs Megatron, "one shall stand, one shall fall", Megatron was the threat he was supposed to be and he hauled ass, Ironhide shouting "it's starscream". In fact i got the sense that the decepticons were a threat and that made the fight more interesting.

The only good parts about the desert battle were:
1) Bumblebee vs constructicon (though the constr landed only one or two hits on Bee even though he was twice his size)
2) "Stwarsweeeam"
3) photography of the Fallen and Meg on the pyramid along with the fallen using his powers.
4) Jetfire and his axe
And yet i was so disappointed by Prime (too powerful, too brutal), by Devastator (getting owned by the twins for god's sake), by the Fallen... that it just didnt balance out well enough.

So Mission City wins it for me.

Mission City battle was a bit better I felt for a lot of the same reasons as others have already posted. Fallen was weak, Devastator was a bit of a letdown, etc.

Mission City. Just more to play with. You've got Prime leaping around on buildings, catching a falling Sam, battling Megatron with all kinds of civilian casualties, etc.

You couldn't see every blow of the battle, but you could see quite a bit of it.

Misson City Battle from TF1 was better. The Desert Battle in ROTF was underwhelming and failed to match the heights set by the Forest Battle earlier in the film.

Mission City, definitely. Was bored with the TF2 final fight...

Mission City by far. You could at least keep track of what was going on, there was some inconsistent scenes like when Jazz was killed by Megatron did Megatron just hold him the entire time until Prime came? That was a good couple of minutes. Also when Blackout attacks Sam the second time there was no Ironhide or Ratchet present but other than that it was done well.

The desert was a huge WTF is going on thing. Devastator was a complete waste, too little action of the Autobots unless your name was Jetfire, Bumblebee or Optimus Prime. How many constructions are there really? 50 of them? Seriously. Can we get some nice Ironhide action please, look at those guns, let him USE THEM! It was just a huge disappointment like the entire movie.

Maybe Ironhide alrdy had his matrix-bullet-dodging scene in TF1... so Bay decided to focus the action on the newer chars like Twins and... why am i defending the movie? ITS 2 AND A HALF HOURS!!! IRONHIDEEEE!!!

The desert battle, JUST for me, the mission city one is superb also, but some of the things in the desert battle just totally outdid it for me.

Mission City.

Every Autobot, Decepticon and human had their chance to shine, the action was superb, it didn't dragged and the city was an awesome setting for a robot deathmatack.

Desert Site is awesome too, but the soldiers bit dragged a bit and the Autobots we're background characters.

4) Jetfire and his axe
And yet i was so disappointed by Prime (too powerful, too brutal), by Devastator (getting owned by the twins for god's sake), by the Fallen... that it just didnt balance out well enough.

So Mission City wins it for me.
Well I disagree, I think Prime was great this time! He kicked arse!! Why should he show mercy to Decepticons anyway??!?

And The Twins didn't really owned Devastator imo...

Well I disagree, I think Prime was great this time! He kicked arse!! Why should he show mercy to Decepticons anyway??!?

And The Twins didn't really owned Devastator imo...
Well, i am a big fan of batman and i want to see him kick ass, but if they shoot a movie where Batman beats up Brainiac, Darkseid and Metallo, then i wouldnt like it.
I am a Prime fan as much as anybody, but he owned everybody in the film without sweating. So go ahead and enjoy your slow moving vacuum cleaner and your haxed Prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"