Best Friend's Girlfriend

Note to self: Be nice to every person that current boyfriend is friends with.

She just probably doesn't like you.

She probably won't stick around long.... most girls will leave if bf's friends don't like her.

What exactly could she not like about you? It was just at first sight? I only start hating people after I've known them for about a week or so. She needs to at least give your ass that long.

b/d

Nowhere near hot
Nothing will tear up a friendship than sexin your best friend's g/f. Never done it but for some reason one of my friend's woman is a total skank(but very cute)and we did stuff and she told him that we were drunk so he made out with another girl and it equaled out for them??? We are still friends but I never talk to that girl...it's really akward...especially now that they are getting married.

It's weird how our hormones cloud our brain.
I'm a black woman who has dated a very redneck N. Carolina boy. That was rough. Like a dumb ass I dated a schizo Texan, that hunted. Crazy. When you get some lovin it's hard to see straight sometimes. Let him get it out of the way and maybe he'll come around.

I will never get how minority chicks can date dudes like that. Ya'll just felt like living dangerously or what?

It's weird how our hormones cloud our brain.
I'm a black woman who has dated a very redneck N. Carolina boy. That was rough. Like a dumb ass I dated a schizo Texan, that hunted. Crazy. When you get some lovin it's hard to see straight sometimes. Let him get it out of the way and maybe he'll come around.
I'm from Texas and like to hunt...wanna go out:cwink: I will kill us a 5 star dinner:woot:

I started humming The Cars when I read the thread's title... :word:

:csad:

I have been since this went up, but I only had the tune, and couldn't remember the song, and couldn't figure out why it was in my head until you reminded me

perhaps the chick is a b**ch or she might not just like you. Some people are just stuck up like that.

I have been since this went up, but I only had the tune, and couldn't remember the song, and couldn't figure out why it was in my head until you reminded me

That's why I'm here... :woot: :cwink: :woot:

:yay:

But being that I'm black, the consequences would be even worse. :oldrazz:

you can all ways do what what most African American celebs do and flee to Africa. If its good enough for Wesley its good enough for everyone :word:

Has any guy here ever had their best friend's new girlfriend hate them at first sight?

Today, I met my friend's new girlfriend and she was acting distant towards me, she wouldn't talk to me or anything like that and I was just trying to be friendly with her. When I told him about it he said "she just doesn't like new people"; she knows everyone of his other friends, I'm the one she hasn't met, so because she's never met me I guess she automatic hates me.

Then I told him, "I thought it might have been because I was black" and he says "no it's not that, although she doesn't agree with interracial relationships". So, that kinda makes me wonder how she'd feel if I told her that I DID agree with it?
Well I don't like it but I don't nessicarily disagree with it

luckily none of my freinds have ever had a girlfreind or even a female freind so i've never had this problem...but damn some times the wife is worse than the gf...:csad:

Why do you care if she likes you? I always try to stay distant from my friends girlfriends myself. Though thats probably because one of my friends (now ex)girlfriends cheated on him with me once, and I always fear that may happen again.

Let's not automatically assume she hates you because of your race...

Let's not automatically assume that she hates you...

She quite clearly sees that the relationship with your friend is important and is trying to judge if she can potentially retain a higher place in his hierachy than you fill.

She's just eyeing you up and seeing whether you are a threat to her.

Be polite and yourself and i'm sure she'll eventually warm to you...or lynch you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"