Best incarnation?

GreatGuardsman!

Civilian
Reaction score
Since my first thread did so well, I'm hoping this one does the same. :)

So which writer in your opinion did the best Batman in the comics? :batman:

PS. I recently saw people talking in black, but when you highlight it it turns into writing. How do I do it? :confused:

I haven't read very much, but I certainly like the way Jeph Loeb has written Batman.

and P.S.... I think you might be talking about Spoiler tags... you simply use this:
[ Spoiler ]enter text here[/ Spoiler ] and remove the spaces... like so...
TLH rocks

Denny O'Neil. Why am I writing this using spoiler tags?
I don't know! :up:

That would be Denny O' Neil. In my opinion he had some of the best Batman runs I've ever read, Neil really got down to the dark roots of him along with emphasizing his detective skills.

My Favorite Writers are:
Loeb
Miller
Wolfman
Robinson
Winick
Morrison

-R

Denny o'neil no doubt.
In fact I really dislike all the "current" writers with the exception of Jeph Loeb.I don't know why but he manages to keep the best of the 70es/80es/O'neil 's batman and mix it with today incarnation.
But he's the only one out there now.

Denny O'neil is my favourite Batman writer but my other favourites are Jeph Loeb, Farnk Miller, Steve Englehart, Matt Wagner, Alan Grant, Grant morrison, Paul Dini and Brain Azzarello.

I'm partial to Gerry Conway, the regular writer on two titles at once in the early 1980s.

Also Doug Moench, his immediate successor on those same two titles, for about three and a half years in the mid-1980s.

(This does not mean I was crazy about Moench's "second Batman run" in the 1990s, however. I see that as an entirely different thing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"