Underrated sequels to film franchises!?

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I had no trouble following who betrayed who etc. All in all, an epic swords-n-sorcery lovechild of ROTK and TG, TB, & TU.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park--Roland Tembo is the most interesting character in the franchise imo.

While I dig Reloaded and am tempted to agree with you, the problem with Reloaded is that it does not stand on its own. They purposely set up Reloaded to no be resolved until Revolutions and that conclusion sucked.

Yeah that's my biggest issue with Reloaded too. The way it ends goes directly into revolutions and because of that Reloaded and Revolutions will always be remembered as "The Matrix Sequels" rather than separate parts.

Gremlins 2: The New Batch

Brilliant film that people don't understand.

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I had no trouble following who betrayed who etc. All in all, an epic swords-n-sorcery lovechild of ROTK and TG, TB, & TU.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park--Roland Tembo is the most interesting character in the franchise imo.

I don't know about most interesting, but damn, he definitely has one of the best quotes. The one where he states about the man who climbed a mountain, and people ask why he went up there to die, and he claims he didn't, he went up there to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"