Best Trillogy Of All Time?

They defined the word "TRILOGY."

Nuff said...:o

CFE

Couldn't have said it better. A revolutionary, original, and innovative trilogy that has gone down in history as the best there is. LOTR films have done none of that and half the work was already done for PJ thanks to Tolkien. George Lucas created his own world.

You should have done Trilogy or Saga. No Pirates or Terminator.

I agree. The T3 may not have been that good but the Terminator trilogy is by far better than the Matrix trilogy.

It is 3 films, and a trilogy is 3 films, so you have a point. But when Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 are pretty much the same film, plot wise, no, its not a trillogy.

Well... not really. Evil Dead 2 continues the story with a little bit of the backstory of Evil Dead... they just couldn't afford four people at the beginning of Evil Dead 2.

I can't believe LOTR is not on this list.

This is very poor research on the part of the author of this poll.

I can't believe LOTR is not on this list.

This is very poor research on the part of the author of this poll.

Woah now. I gave like, 13 options. Three or four big ones slipped my mind. Those being, The Godfather, Terminator, Back to the Future and Lord of the Rings. They are all in the other category and can easily be placed in peoples top ten lists.

-R

wtf, why is scream on that list and no Godfather?

The Dollars/Man With No Name/Leone and Esatwood/Trilogy. Not really a trilogy with connected storylines and such, in fact they are completely seperate. But marketed as a Trilogy and very much in the same vein.

are you insane?... no LOTR?

not as insane as he probobly was completely bored watching the movies, in saying that they probably should be on the list

I am surprised Godfather didn't make the list, granted 3 was really rough, and all 3 movies are boring (not nearly as much as LOTR however) but they are pretty much regarded (the first two) as two of the best movies ever

It has to be star wars, I love Pirates and like the concept better, and probably the original better too, but com'on SW rules and is the reason we have epic trilogies all over the place. It has to be star wars without to much of a question I would think

it's sick Matrix has 6 votes too, some people can't let go of the original movie I guess...

No Lords Of The Rings?

Aw well. I would have still voted Star Wars Original Trilogy anyway.

it's sick Matrix has 6 votes too, some people can't let go of the original movie I guess...

Yeah, that must be the reason. It can't possibly be that some people disagree with you and actually think the Matrix trilogy is the best one.

1. Star Wars OT
2. Indiana Jones
3. Spider-Man
4. Back to the Future
5. POTC
6. Star Wars PT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"