Best Superhero Leading Lady

Cats

Hot-blooded Feline
Reaction score
Based only on the movie interpretations, who is the best superhero leading lady (of recent years)?

Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman by far. She was a genuinely fleshed out and well developed character as opposed to some hot henchwoman or damsel in distress arm candy screaming to be saved.

Janssen's Jean Grey. I thin she was perfect.

Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man)
Michelle Pfieffer (Batman Returns)
Famke Jannsen (X-Men)
N'Bushe Wright (Blade)
Jennifer Garner (DD/Elektra)
Rebecca Romjin (The Punisher)
Theresa Randle (Spawn)
Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four)

Rebecca Romijn is the best leading lady so far in a comic film. I'm half-tempted to say Kate Beckinsale because she's pretty much played one in the last few films she's done.

dpm07 said:
Rebecca Romijn is the best leading lady so far in a comic film. I'm half-tempted to say Kate Beckinsale because she's pretty much played one in the last few films she's done.
meaning the vampire seline?

3dman27 said:
meaning the vampire seline?

That is correct. She's pretty much played an action heroine so far. Of course the same can be said of Milla Jovovich as well from the RE films.

Still, I think Rebecca Romijn is the best so far.

there's already a thread on this, in that thread, i stated that none of the superhero films have really shown the women in great light.

Someone actually voted for Halle Berry? Ugh.

I voted for Bosworth. Although Superman Returns wasn't as great as I hoped it would be, I did really like the way her character was written and how she played it. Dunst was okay but not much different from the majority of her other roles. Jansen was good but she never really felt like Jean Grey to me. Holmes was good but I suppose I'm a inclined not to vote for her because she played a new character and not one previously established in comics. As for Garner and Berry... dreadful. Just... dreadful.

Definitely Famke.

Dunst and Holmes are meh. Garner had her moments, but overall she wasn't that great. I hear Bosworth is pretty bad as Lois Lane. And the less said about Halle Berry's Catwoman the better.

Jennifer Connelly: Hulk, The Rocketeer

(1) Famke Jannsen (X-Men)

(2) Nicole Kidman (Batman Forever)

(3) Michelle Pfieffer (Batman Returns)

(4) Kate Bosworth (SUPERMAN RETURNS)

(5) Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man)

"Catwoman" & Rachel. I haven't seen SR but Lois Lane always bugged me.

I agree with you but I like kate Bosworth as Lois Lane which I haven't seen yet.

i take back my earlier comment, based on today's viewing one would have to say bosworth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"