Best Superhero Leading Lady

Like I said, I just don't really like the character. I liked Teri Hatcher & I love Erica Durant, but the character herself just doesn't appeal to me. She's supposed to be this bigshot investigative reporter. And yet she can't look into the face of a guy she works with all the time, & see that he's the man she worships? Even apart from that she always struck me as dizzy.

you know in this film, i could honestly believe that clark and superman were different characters, it's a lot less blatant than in the previous films.

her lois wasn't perfect but its just a reflection of how bad the ladies have it in superhero movies, especially of this era.

halle berry???NO Michelle...Lara Croft???...Milla Jovovich???..My vote goes to Milla...But I go with Jean

Mike059jig said:
halle berry???NO Michelle...Lara Croft???...Milla Jovovich???..My vote goes to Milla...But I go with Jean
Hadn't thought about the lack of Michelle Pfeiffer.

How can CINO be considered the leading lady when she was the superhero? Why's she on the list at all?

Chris Wallace said:
How can CINO be considered the leading lady when she was the superhero? Why's she on the list at all?
maybe they call her that by default since she's the main character

I'm voting for Famke Jansen. Then after her I'd vote for Mary Jane.

2 ladies really don't belong on that list. And where is Rosario Dawson as Gail? Or Michelle Pfiefer's Catwoman? Or Jennifer Connelly from Rocketeer?

premierejune0607copy0jk.jpg

Majik1387 said:
And where is Rosario Dawson as Gail? Or Michelle Pfiefer's Catwoman? Or Jennifer Connelly from Rocketeer?
Question, answer. Based on yester-years, none of these ladies should be polled at all. I'm just curious how the recent ones fare amongst each other.
Cats said:
who is the best superhero leading lady (of recent years)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"