• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best teaser/trailer youve seen...

and they always put in those Epic Choirs Songs... they are like in every trailer now.. haha

Epic Choirs Music = Sells

they should do what The Dark knight did, they shoudl start putting music from the actual movies into the teaser so it feels like what the movie is actually going to feel like

or i hate how in EVERY action movie trailer, at the end of it its like a machine-gun montage of everything thing that will happen, accompanied by loud pro-tools drums that go along with the editing, then a big boom to finish it off followed by the title.

EVERY action teaser as of late

1-18-08/Cloverfield Its still teasing me.
and Funny Games. This is one sick looking movie and i love it.:woot:

The new Ironman trailer was freaking awesome. I don't even like Ironman. :up:

some of my favorite teasers :up:

[YT]zWpKGoxpQWA[/YT]
Spider-Man 'banned' WTC teaser

[YT]jHM9D_cucpc[/YT]
Last Crusade teaser

[YT]TUNP9xrOBd4[/YT]
Goldeneye

Teasers:

- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- 1-18-08
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The Matrix Revolutions
- Transformers

Trailers:

- X-Men: The Last Stand
- Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man 3 (Trailer 1)
- 300 (Trailer 2)

I can't think of any more right now...

-INDEPENDENCE DAY teaser & Trailer
-BATMAN teaser
-PEARL HARBOR teaser & trailer
-TROY teaser
-MATRIX RELOADED trailer
-STAR WARS EPISODE 1 teaser

The first Rambo IV trailer was ****ed up and made you not laugh at Stallone.

[YT]_q6O_lilM2Y[/YT]

Superbad Red Band trailer was the best comedy trailer I've ever seen.

Aliens Teaser Trailer :wow: Those must have been good times, watch a trailer once and only retain certain images and let you imagination come up with speculation when remembering instead of going online and rewatching a trailer.
[YT]sxsX5cTrwHw[/YT]

Apparently the narrator passed away recently.
JAWS
[YT]0zkYRD51I34[/YT]

before i saw the movie: 300 had me stoked i loved seeing it , spiderman one was unbelievable excitement for me the first time i saw it, also batman returns . most recently iron man , also the original we own the night trailer.

The Omega man! Twas a really clever trailer...

The Matrix...I wanted to know what the matrix was soooo bad

Spider-man 3
Fanstic four 2-rise of the silver surfer
TMNT
pAIRTS OF THE CARRBIEAN AT WORLDS END
x-mEN 1,2, AND 3

superhero movie wise, i feel the best trailer for sure was the spidey 2 one.

the best teaser was the spidey 3 one. For all the uproar about the change in costume, those few short scenes showed everyone that they thought they actually were hitting the nail on the head with the costume, the church scene, the clips of sandman and the upside down hanging scene (which sold it).

ultimately both of these teasers were better than their respective films.

I'm under the impression that the better the teaser/trailer the more dissapointing the film is.

although not film related, this is my favourite product trailer

It's all subjective.

Teasers are really easy to do and there have been many great ones. Fans will be quick ot point out the SM3 one on this board I'm sure as it is recent and awesome. But I agree movies like The Fountain have awesome teasers as well. I htink the teaser for ATonement is better than the actual trailer being another example.

Best trailer? Again, subjective. But the one that blew me away the most and created the most hype was the first full trailer (the one that begins with "Do you know hwo I am?") for Spider-Man 1 followed by the trailer for The Two Towers. Mind you I've seen better traielrs than both, even better trailers in their respective cfranchises (the SM2 trailer and ROTK trailer, namely)...but those got me much more hyped than anything.

Spider-Man 3.
too bad the movies wasn't equally good.

POTC: At World's End...what a great trailer. the music is fantastic, and picks up at the perfect points.

Still my Top trailer of all-time...

Once Upon a Time in Mexico trailer

I consider it technically the best trailer ever put together as far as content and editing (both audio and video) goes. The trailer had me anticipating this movie like no other that year. Having such an all-star cast I was sure it couldn't go wrong....and then I saw the movie :cmad:

To round out my Top 3...

2. TCM 2003 remake trailer
3. Spider-man 2

Southland Tales is a great one. I've watched it like 50 times and it never gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"