World best transformers series

Now how how old are the people here that voted 19 times for BEAST WARS? I bet the majority of fans of this poll in favor of Beast Wars are younger than 23 years old.
I still have seen the other series...:dry:

was armada a very good show. i watched as a kid and liked it but i cant remember it well and i was wondering if it had good writing

I liked Beast Wars and Generation One myself. Now if they can spin off a series where Transformers' Astoria Carlton Ritz and G.I. Joe's Brittany Van Mark were on a cross-country road trip with Autobot and Decepticon robots disguised as cell phones, MP3's and the like that would be on them. It would be called Transformers: The Glamorous Life.

Think "The Simple Life" with two of the biggest cartoon celebutantes that Sunbow has ever created playing the Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie roles, And Lifeline and Powerglide would make an appearance too BTW. My Idea!

ok than. i think it would be cool if they did a g.i. joe ish transformers. where people drove the transforming robots

ok than. i think it would be cool if they did a g.i. joe ish transformers. where people drove the transforming robots

That was the orignal consept in Japan before they were knowen as Transformers.They were called Diaclon and they each came with a little pilot or driver to fit in the toy.They were very small.

was armada a very good show. i watched as a kid and liked it but i cant remember it well and i was wondering if it had good writing
My dad started showing me them when I was about 7 so I would say yes, but at that age TV is the bomb so it could have just been my age...

That was the orignal consept in Japan before they were knowen as Transformers.They were called Diaclon and they each came with a little pilot or driver to fit in the toy.They were very small.
sounds kind of like power rangers or zoids or vultron. but i kind of like that idea but i dont know what would have made a better show

Yeah...if you were a suprior being from another planet, would you want weaker smaller beings controlling you? I think not.

^ Thank-you I will be here all week. :D

:oldrazz: I like cheese...mmm cheeseey....:woot:

:csad:

:ninja:

What? THree spoilers aren't enough!?
Haha. I never knew you liked cheese!

To get back on topic:
I love this transformer pic:
transformers3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"