World best transformers series

ok when i said i thought it would be cool if people drove the transformers. i meant it would be like g.i.joes vehicles. and they would be man made

ok when i said i thought it would be cool if people drove the transformers. i meant it would be like g.i.joes vehicles. and they would be man made

They did that too.....the Japanese show Transformers Super God Masterforce featured Life-less Transformer bodys called Transectors [ if I spelled it right ] with human in control ether as heads/drivers or as engins/drivers-pilots.The show was pretty good.

wow did that master forve stuff ever get translated even in a fan dub cause that was looked really cool. kind of thought it was alout powerrangers but this probobly came first. but that looked pretty cool. i was excited when i was the optimus guy driving the truck

wow did that master forve stuff ever get translated even in a fan dub cause that was looked really cool. kind of thought it was alout powerrangers but this probobly came first. but that looked pretty cool. i was excited when i was the optimus guy driving the truck

Yes it was dubed into english by star TV but the quality was pretty bad...mixing up name's amongest other thing I wont mention........There are also some fan dubs and subs out there.....I'm posting a link to a fansite for fandubs.....if you cant download them pm me with your mesenger and I can send them to you by file transfer.

http://www.tfcog.net/

i just watched the first masterforce episode on youtube. even thought it was japenease with english subtitles it was pretty good. the should have put it in america

i just watched the first masterforce episode on youtube. even thought it was japenease with english subtitles it was pretty good. the should have put it in america

did you see my last post????????hit this link
http://www.tfcog.net/
you'll see a lot of cool fan episodes their even doing a War Within fan episodes and a reall go fandub of the Japanese Headmasters Masterforce and Victory......not to mention a great fandub of Scramble City

My friend was telling me that there was a realy funny episode of robot chicken that did a transformer theam. Has anyone else seen it?

OH NO THEY KILLED RUMBLE. i need to know more about these japenese shows. i watched masterforce. but what were headmasters and victory

Gotta go with Beast Wars, I woke up at like six in the morning to watch that show.

what were they about. and how come headmasters and victory never got there shows in america and how come masterforce got such a crapy american version that no one knows about

None of the 3 got an American version........I said that they were dubed into english but America isnt the only country that speeks english.And telling you all about them would take all night so I'll try to sum them up for you in 3 different post [I dont have the time to get into all 3 now]

Headmasters:

Japans Headmasters differs fron the U.S. counter-part in many ways but in 1 major way.....there were no human like Nebulans as partners.
Millions of years ago, during the wars on Cybertron, many Autobots fled the planet to escape the conflict. One such group was a collection of diminutive Transformers, led by the robot called Fortress (the Japanesname for Cerebros), who eventually settled on the planet Master.But Planel Master's environment was too unsuitable for Transformer life and so, in order to survive, the small Transformers constructed larger, lifeless bodies called Transtectors, and modified their bodys so that they could transform into heads of these transtectors in order to control the Transtectors .
Their story begins in the year 20011 ,when a small group eveil headmasters led by Zarak joined with Galvatron's Decepticons in an attack on Cybertron, Fortress and the rest of the Autobot headmasters returned to their home planet to aid in its defense.This attack led to the death [again] or Optimus Prime and the making [again] Rodimus Prime the leader.

As the serries continues we see other death such as Blaster ,Soundwave and Ultramagnus .[Blaster & Soundwave Return] Later Zarak attach's a bomb to vector sigma and blows Cybertron into a burnt-out husk. Rodimus Prime leaves to search for a new planet for the Transformers to live on, leaving Fortress in command.

The show introduce many new Transformers like the Monsterbots and the combiner Train-bots.
If you have anymore questions on this just ask.

Super God Masterforce:

The 2nd in Japans Transformers series,the central concept for this show was that it would be human beings, rather than Transformers, who would defend the Earth against the Decepticons. The Headmasters and Godmasters featured in this series were not Transformers who partnered with smaller beings,or small Transformers who piloted larger, lifeless bodies named Transtectors they were human beings imbued with the Masterforce, who could combine and control Transtectors, becoming Transformers themselves.

The show also featured the Pretenders Autobots that when in their human form would shrink down to human size.And it introduced ne Transformers most notably was Ginrai, who resembled Powermaster Optimus Prime........due to the fact that it was his toy mold used and renamed as Ginrai but was a different character entierely.The leaders of the Decepticons were Overlord [ a godmaster] and Black Zarak [a recoloring of Scorpanok with a new head]

Again if you have more questions just ask.

Victory:

The 3rd in Japans TF series begins with the new Supreme Commander to the Autobots knowen as Star Saber defending the Earth against Decepticons and their new leader Deszaras.Deszaras desires the planet's energy to reactivate his massive planet-destroying fortress, sealed away in the Dark Nebula long ago by Star Saber.
The show introduces us to new TF's such as the Brainmasters and Ginrai return and is rebuilt as Victory leo that can combine with Star Saber.

Any question just ask.

wow victory sounds like a cool show. i still dont get why the shows werent in america

wow victory sounds like a cool show. i still dont get why the shows werent in america

Mostly because Transformers had lost its fanbase.After the 1986 movie [a critical and commercial disaster ] the toy linetoys had jumped to the future and, in some fan's minds, this marked the beginning of the end of their initial popularity. Kids liked the idea that any car driving down the road could secretly become an awesome robot and, by moving everything to the future, that novelty disappeared. The TV show's 3rd season followed suit, taking a cue from the movie and picking up precisely where the film left off. It became much more sci-fi driven and marked the end for a lot of Transformers fan boys.

The Transformers were quickly losing momentum, so Hasbro and Marvel tried some desperate maneuvering.Season three was supposed to include the return and final death of Optimus Prime in “Dark Awakening,” a troubling episode in which Prime returns from the dead only to lead the autobots into a Quintessan trap and then destroy himself; this time for real. But poor ratings no doubt swayed Marvel into adding the two part episode “The Return of Optimus Prime,” written by comic book writer Marv Wolmen of DC comic's Teen Titans fame, in which Prime Returns from the dead again only half a season later, this time to resume leadership of the autobots for good However, like almost media property that become popular overnight, Hasbro overextended the Transformers line over the next few years, Optimus Prime was back but the rest of the cartoon and toy line were still in trouble. A dramatic change was needed, and a new gimmick was Hasbro/Takara’s solution. The new toy idea was Headmasters and , a line of transformers in which the robot’s heads became smaller figures. “The Rebirth” three part pilot episode's for season four was produced. To make this work the script called for the Autobots and Decepticons to wind up on another planet [Nebulon] where the inhabitants of that planet combined with the transformers. An attempted at a fresh start for the show and the toy line with a script that featured an end to the war on both Cybertron and Earth while the show's "Bible" indecates that thew war would then continue on Nebulon in following episode's.Story board's and charter design's have poped up over the years at fan convention's but none of the matiral can be verifided as offical. :Note that some of the story boards have been signed by some of the show's producer's. Other Targetmasters and Powermasters were also designed for the toy line with similar combining concepts, but they were never given much of a chance to surface in the American cartoon. The show was cancelled after “The Rebirth,” and before any more episodes of season four were finished.

The American toy line outlived the cartoon series,continuing until 1990. However, Hasbro continued scraping the bottom of the concept barrel and doing way too much with a simple idea.The line that fans found most frustrating was the Pretenders, a line of Transformers that actually contained an action figure inside a shell who could pretend to be human or monster. (which also extended into limited comic book series). The Transformers even tried to compete with the popular Micro Machines franchise of the time with Micromaster Transformers, when that line failed to reach a new fan-base.a new idea was needed, going for a G.I.Joe look for the toyline ,The Action Masters were born, a line of Transformers that did not transform but featured a side-kick or vehicles that would transform into wepons, often seen as the lowest point in the toy's history. In fact, in 1990, Transformers toys stopped being produced, and it looked like the fad was over.

Transformers Headmasters, Powermasters, Targetmasters, Clones, Micromasters, Pretenders and Action Masters were all considered gimicky toys, often with lousy transformations by most Americans, and Action Masters didnt transform at all. It seemed that Hasbro/Takara had lost touch with the original transforming toy concept that had made the series so popular. Hasbro, well aware that the American Transformers were in trouble, had begun pulling out in order to avoid further losses. Toys like Powermaster Optimus Prime (God Ginrai in Japan), originally designed in Japan with metal, chrome, high quality plastic, and parts that enabled him to combine with an other toy from the line [God Bomber], were sold in America as far cheaper, less complete toys. It wasn't long before Hasbro gave up on the American Transformers line entirely. Many American Transformers fans claim that this was the critical point in which Takara began producing better Transformers again, and that Hasbro would have made a comeback if it had stuck with the original designs.

Fortunately, the show and toy line did much better internationally. It made it through three more seasons in Canada, Australia, and the UK (Headmasters,Masterforce and Victory)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"