best transformers series

Discussion in 'Cybertron' started by spidergrant, Jul 30, 2007.

?

best series

1. g1

2. beast wars

3. beast machines

4. robots in disguise

5. armada

6. energon

7. cybertron

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. katiserge01 Registered

ey! we have one vote for cybertron! who did such? will the fan who voted come forward? i'd love to know why you voted for cybertron. ;)

2. spidergrant Registered

well i voted for aramada cause thats what i grew up with. and maybe thats just what they like. everybody has a different opinion

3. Saved SynTheMerc

The polls aren't secretive. Click on the number and you'll find who you seek.

4. BeefPie.. Guest

just seeing if i could:huh:

5. spidergrant Registered

seriously who cares if they like cybertron its there right

6. katiserge01 Registered

yeah, it's their right. did i say anything against that? i was only curious why beefpie voted for cybertron when a lot of transfans don't seem to like that series. isn't it my right to ask? hey i happen to like cybertron myself, understood?

7. katiserge01 Registered

what do you mean if you could? if you like that series, then vote for it! if i had seen cybertron before i voted, i most probably would have voted for it myself.

do tell me, beefpie--what do you like about cybertron? ;)

8. spidergrant Registered

so wait. is cybertron good. i never get the chance to watch it but so far ive only heard bad stuff about it on this site

9. sto_vo_kor_2000 Registered

Since you were a armada fan you may like it but I couldnt stand it.

10. katiserge01 Registered

i agree, you might just like it spidergrant. i've also seen a few armada episodes, but i definitely like cybertron more. OP is so kickass in this one. i also like the human sidekicks here more than those in armada. but i think the energon series had the best human sidekick in this "trilogy".

the cybertron series is actually being played in cartoon network nowadays, 6am, M-F.

11. katiserge01 Registered

what about it that you don't like? again, just curious. ;)

12. sto_vo_kor_2000 Registered

There was nothing about Cybertron or the 2 showes before it that I really liked.They were porrly dubbed.....it was so plain to see that in some stories that there were things going on that only the Japanese fans would understand.There was almost no continuity between the 3 show's.This might be because the Japanese intended that all 3 show's be seprate universes but Hasbro insisted that they conect them.The story of Alantis was retold twice as being connected to the Transformers.....once in Armada and the other in Energon.And they couldnt keep the characters names straight.And that yelling out of supermode of funny name attack in every episode was way to childish and reminded me of Power Rangers or Voltron.Not that I hated those things in Voltron or PR but to me it seemed like a cheep rip off coming from a Transformers cartoon.

13. Astrø The Man On The Moon

I ask the same question!

14. sto_vo_kor_2000 Registered

I just hit the option to view who voted for what and it says someone named BeefPie.. voted for Cybertron.

15. katiserge01 Registered

i see. so it's about dubbing and continuity issues. well continuity seems to be a frequent problem with a lot of animated series anyway, especially those that center on toys. i'm blissfully unaware--IMHO--of the dubbing and continuity issues for me to enjoy the storylines. i do have to concede with the supermode callouts though. just wasting away the time.

16. spidergrant Registered

wait why is everyone calling it a trilogy. cybertron wasnt connected to enegon was it. i know armada and energon were togethor but i dont know about cybertron

17. sto_vo_kor_2000 Registered

All 3 were connect for anyone who got the show trew Hasbro.For the Japanese and those that get the show trew Takara the Cybertron was sepreate.
    All thou the Japanese originaly wanted all 3 showes to be sepreate it was Hasbro that insisted that they be connected.The Japanese consided to Hasbro for Energon but didnt back down with Cybertron.In stead Hasbro just re-wrote the scripts of some episodes to make the connection.

18. spidergrant Registered

yeah doing that for cybertron was a bad idea for cybertron

19. Astrø The Man On The Moon

I have been trying to watch the new series but it is just not happening. The art is weird. The speach dosn't match the mouths and the voices just suck.

20. Darthkush Avenger

Beast Wars. G1 has the best and most iconic characters(starscream, megatron, optimus, etc.) but Beast Wars was the most well written and besst overall show of the bunch. If you took beast wars storytelling and writing and plugged the G1 characters in it'd equal the best Transformers show ever.

21. cRookie_Monster Former DBZ music arranger

I grew up on G1 stuff. I could never get over the cheesy name reusage throughout the other series. The bland landscapes of the 3D shows turned me off.

The '86 TF movie was amazing

22. Mutagen Quietly Infectious User

I voted Beast Wars, because I grew up watching it, it was one of my favourite shows. I got the toys, a movie, and the video game.

Beast Wars ruled.

23. Astrø The Man On The Moon

I never knew they had a video game?! :huh::wow:

24. lars573 Registered

I played it. Wasn't horrible but I never went beyond rental with it.

25. Astrø The Man On The Moon

I might have to get that off Ebay. I have loved every other transformer game that I have played thus far. I will give it a shot.