World best transformers series

r u serious. i wonder y everyone liked her so much. but i think the 3 biggest fan favorites are her, soundwave, and grimlock

r u serious. i wonder y everyone liked her so much. but i think the 3 biggest fan favorites are her, soundwave, and grimlock
I can't read half of what you just wrote....:dry:

oh. well here il do it without abreviations. are you serious, i wonder why everyone liked her so much, but i think the 3 biggest fan favorites are her, soundwave, and grimlock

:woot:
oh. well here il do it without abreviations. are you serious, i wonder why everyone liked her so much, but i think the 3 biggest fan favorites are her, soundwave, and grimlock
Thank You. At first I thought I was posting with a ******. :oldrazz: Im just kidding. :woot: :cwink:

i cant believe they ended beast wars. i think it had something to do witht he fact that they changed with transmetal once than a little while later they did it again and than they changed again for beast machines

i cant believe they ended beast wars. i think it had something to do witht he fact that they changed with transmetal once than a little while later they did it again and than they changed again for beast machines
Yeah that was realy stupid. I thought they were making most of thier money of that series...:dry:

i can understand them changing maybe once so kids can get some new beast wars toys. and than maybe if they made the series really long they could change after a couple of season. but i mean its like powerrangers. it gets old after they change so many times. i mean i think powerrangers is on its like 15th season.and im not sure but did beast wars change every season cause i think there were 3 seasons and 3 different kinds of beasts

i can understand them changing maybe once so kids can get some new beast wars toys. and than maybe if they made the series really long they could change after a couple of season. but i mean its like powerrangers. it gets old after they change so many times. i mean i think powerrangers is on its like 15th season.and im not sure but did beast wars change every season cause i think there were 3 seasons and 3 different kinds of beasts

yes they did change some of the main characters with each season.What you have to understand is that unlike other tv shows, where the goal is to tell good stories...so that the veiwers return each week and the network can sell advertisement time, Transformers cartoons, no matter how good or bad the show is, is ultimatly a 30 minute toy advertisement.Hasbro is not as conserned with the shows popularity as they are with its abilaty to sell the main product witch is the toy.

I've gone Generation 1 simply as that was the series I grew up with. I prefer the new IDW take on Gen 1 to all of them however wasn't sure if the poll was about the animated series.

wait was it idw or dream wave that re did g1 but went bankrupt and couldnt finish it

wait was it idw or dream wave that re did g1 but went bankrupt and couldnt finish it

Dreamwave is the one that went bankrupt.IDW is still doing G1 books as well as some others......if you havent read any you should."The Megatron origins" book is one of the Best Megatron stories that I have ever read.

well i ordered a beast wars the gathering book from like an ebay company or something and there re stocking yet but i havent gotten any news since that

We need an official TF comics thread.

We need Marvel to mix with transformers again. Those were some great comics.

well i cant find one on ebay and i dopnt have a comic store around just a book store with no transformers graphic novel

well i cant find one on ebay and i dopnt have a comic store around just a book store with no transformers graphic novel
Just don't look on Ebay some of the deals and items might not be what you overall wanted. Maybe try a Comic store and look in the bound volume section.

i got this comic thats called beast wars the gathering and its kind of thick but its small and on the side it says manga. im not sure if this is like 1 comic or the whole mini series

Could be like Spiderman Reign. You know like a mix of the 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"