Big List of Movies based on Comicbook Characters

I just wannna say,you did good.I made a list like a this a few months ago.

Anyways,You forgot to put Alien vs Predator.

Originally posted by T1000416
I just wannna say,you did good.I made a list like a this a few months ago.

Anyways,You forgot to put Alien vs Predator.
Most people don't think of Alien or Predator as comic book movies because they was movies first then they was made into comics. Even "Alien VS Predator" was based on charters that started out in the movies first. :)

Yes,but without the comic-book,the movie wouldnt exist

I think you're wrong. The movie exists because both the Alien and Preditor franchise have grown into huge cult favorites. They question "Alien vs Preditor; who would win" has been around for years. The fact that they had a skull of an Alien in the Preditor's spaceship in movie 2 shows that they created that link between worlds a long time ago.

There's no reason why this thread cannot be updated. If you know some dates and stuff that can be added, post them and perhaps Figma will have the time to update the original post.

I know there were plans back in 2000 to make a Shi movie starring Tia Carrere. Not sure if it got made, though.

Yes, keep em rollin...

Although, I'm not sure if the original plan was to make a list of movies released on this side of the world. I'm not sure though. I'll leave it up to the thread master.

There's to many foriegn comic films.Those should looked at later.

Originally posted by T1000416
There's to many foriegn comic films.Those should looked at later.

I agree. That should be a thread to themselves.

Originally posted by Superman
Tried to send one back but your box is full.:(

Anyway. It sounds great, Love the title. Need any help with anything?:)

Sorry. I am incredibly lame at clearing my inbox - as you know. Should be room now though.

And there was Faust and G-men from Hell.

All comic movies....that went straight to video

Originally posted by FlameHead
I think you're wrong. The movie exists because both the Alien and Preditor franchise have grown into huge cult favorites. They question "Alien vs Preditor; who would win" has been around for years. The fact that they had a skull of an Alien in the Preditor's spaceship in movie 2 shows that they created that link between worlds a long time ago.

Not to mention the Alien Vs Predator video games are HUGE successes. I think they've done like 6 games or more.

Now I see people listing characters from comic "STRIPS" like Prince Valiant or Dick Tracy or from what I call "Kiddie Comics" like Casper or Richie Rich and that's ok, but for me I always try to separate the characters that started out in comic "BOOKS" from those others.

But that's just me.;) :D

Originally posted by Superman
Now I see people listing characters from comic "STRIPS" like Prince Valiant or Dick Tracy or from what I call "Kiddie Comics" like Casper or Richie Rich and that's ok, but for me I always try to separate the characters that started out in comic "BOOKS" from those others.

But that's just me.;) :D

I agree. Comic strips and comic books usually contain very different characters and stories. It's best to seperate movies based on the likes of Garfield and Peanuts to ones based on Batman and X-Men.

Originally posted by Kevin Roegele
I agree. Comic strips and comic books usually contain very different characters and stories. It's best to seperate movies based on the likes of Garfield and Peanuts to ones based on Batman and X-Men.
Did you get my PM?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"