The Dark Knight Big Rig Acrobatics?

Ahem. :ninja:

f59hu8.jpg

Hmm?

No I'm lost, is there supposed to be a picture in there? Or are you trying to make a point?

I don't know why you guys can't see it - unless you guys are both on servers that are blocking the origin site

EDIT: Here - I hosted it on Imageshack

JaD said:

But yeah, like I said it looks like a (birthday) cake to me for some reason. I dunno, I think I remember something of a Joker viral with birthday cakes. Didn't get to participate in it though.

I don't know why you guys can't see it - unless you guys are both on servers that are blocking the origin site

Well what is it? That's happened to me before, I hosted a pic and only I could see it, and everyone else was like "what picture?" It's weird like that sometimes I guess.

Slaughter is the best medicine.

EDIT: Here - I hosted it on Imageshack

Niiiceee, thanks for the confirmation, looks great haha

That part in the trailer kicks a**. You see Mr. J clap and then it cuts to the 18 wheeler flipping over in eye popping slow-mo. I know that's not going to be the sequence of events in the movie. It makes him look like he's not only a vicious criminal mastermind but a dark magician as well. That rocks my socks.

Pulling off a flawless heist of a mob bank, that's not the best Joker can do, not by a long shot.:woot:

hey, i've seen some wires in the first trailer while the truck flips over...it seems like he is crushing into the high capacity wires or whatever it's called ....could someone check this out please????? and maybe post a screen cap?????

Do you mean high voltage electricity lines? More likely it's wires attached to the truck to control the flip, and they just haven't edited them out yet.

yes i ment those...so they didnt edited them out for the trailer???

yes i ment those...so they didnt edited them out for the trailer???

well i doubt those kinda lines would be strung low enough on that street to flip the truck.

and no, I don't think they did edit them out, it's fairly common to leave unedited effects shots in a trailer.

ah ok if its so, then these are the wires to flip the truck in a controled manner....

i just dont get why this late in the game they would release a new joker shot with unedited wires.. makes no sense.. surly they would have edited it out by now, especially since its in a magazine wouldnt they want the real polished pic? me confuzzled lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"