BILLY'S Art Work!!!

I don't think that Two-Face is a legit shot of what he's going to look like. The picture just looks fan made. Cool, but fan made nonetheless.

heres one thing that makes me think its real, WB and DC are making sure no sites post it... meaning they dont want people to see it, if its not real, its gotta be close to it. if ya see some of the trailer you can see the outline of that same burned skin look on his face when hes in the car.... but im sure once it gets closer to hulk or indiana jones time, theyll show a real pic or an official one... steal those movies thunder a little.

remember how they showed spidermans black movie costume right when superman returns was about to come out....

I think it's CLOSE, but not 100% accurate. From what I've seen on the toys, the scarring is more in line with the Phantom of the Opera style in that it's not a perfect line down his face, it tends to trail off near his mouth.

Again, I think it's a pretty good idea of what we'll end up seeing, but not dead on. I think if the artist (whoever they are) made the scarring a bit closer to what was shown on the toys it'd be almost dead on.

WB could be taking the picture off of sites because they don't want people to think it's an official picture. When they release stuff like that the quality of picture is usually a little better clarity than what we saw.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see Dent all scarred up.

I think it's CLOSE, but not 100% accurate. From what I've seen on the toys, the scarring is more in line with the Phantom of the Opera style in that it's not a perfect line down his face, it tends to trail off near his mouth.

Again, I think it's a pretty good idea of what we'll end up seeing, but not dead on. I think if the artist (whoever they are) made the scarring a bit closer to what was shown on the toys it'd be almost dead on.

WB could be taking the picture off of sites because they don't want people to think it's an official picture. When they release stuff like that the quality of picture is usually a little better clarity than what we saw.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see Dent all scarred up.

yeah, like i said, around hulk and indy time... well see two face, besides, the toys will be hittin soon if not already out there.... just like venom.. a two face toy will be out n about and then all will be shown.

nice hearing from you man, any new art

I don't think that Two-Face is a legit shot of what he's going to look like. The picture just looks fan made. Cool, but fan made nonetheless.
It's real--WB would have no reason and no legal ground to request websites remove it, otherwise. According to BOF, though, it's an early concept piece and there are some differences in the final version.

It's real--WB would have no reason and no legal ground to request websites remove it, otherwise. According to BOF, though, it's an early concept piece and there are some differences in the final version.

I would go with it being an early conceptual piece. I still don't think it's what we'll see in the movie, but I could be completely wrong. It wouldn't ruin my day at all if that's how he looked. I love it.

I would go with it being an early conceptual piece. I still don't think it's what we'll see in the movie, but I could be completely wrong. It wouldn't ruin my day at all if that's how he looked. I love it.

i agree, i love how it looks painful and gross and ... how a real life two face would look, not the batman forever twoface...

robbed

no disrespect to vicariou5

but you was robbed

I completely agree with you about it being a conceptual piece. I dont know if any of you guys remember the first leaked pic of the hulk a couple of months ago, everybody started saying that the pic was the real deal and thats how the hulk was gonna be in that movie, but if you look at that pic and then look at the trailer, its completely diferent.
I think that is what is going to happen with the Two Face pic.
Although it looks awesome, i doubt that this pic is gonna be the real one.

BTW Billy, congrats on the Iron Man Art, it looks really great.
Going to vote for you right now :woot:

I completely agree with you about it being a conceptual piece. I dont know if any of you guys remember the first leaked pic of the hulk a couple of months ago, everybody started saying that the pic was the real deal and thats how the hulk was gonna be in that movie, but if you look at that pic and then look at the trailer, its completely diferent.
I think that is what is going to happen with the Two Face pic.
Although it looks awesome, i doubt that this pic is gonna be the real one.

BTW Billy, congrats on the Iron Man Art, it looks really great.
Going to vote for you right now :woot:

yeah, i dont think its the final version, its gonna look alot better on the big screen... but i think its close enough that WB wanted it down. im sure well see the real deal around when hulk comes out.

:O gravity the single greatest character created by marvel this century.....scratch that one of about 3 new chracters this century that sisnt completely blow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_(comics)

here you go man, sorry it took sometime, hopefully you like it. ill be honest,i dont know to much about him but.. hopefully i got it right for you

img005-1.jpg

nice job :up:

how's that joker coming along? anything else ya working on?

the joker is comming along, gonna do a whole big dark knight thing... hoping that one of the contest comming up is dark knight. maybe ill win one sooner or later.

other then that im gonna do some more head shots and im on the verge of creating my own comic... just puttin down ideas and what not.

Billy, man it's been a long time since I posted in this thread and I wanted to say the new stuff looks fantastic. The Iron Man piece in particular is great and I can't wait to see Joker.

Billy, man it's been a long time since I posted in this thread and I wanted to say the new stuff looks fantastic. The Iron Man piece in particular is great and I can't wait to see Joker.

thanks man, nice to see ya around.. and thanks.

here is some doodles i was doing to get in the mood... thought they looked a little different

img007.jpg

man, now that i look at that spiderman from a different angle that when i drew it.. that sucks. haha, just ignore him, haha

so here is something ive been working on the past two days... usually when i post none superhero stuff, people say nothing, but im diggin this so far so im gonna post it.

its a work in progress so ... updates will come... its a tiger if you dont see it

tiger.gif

That's great billy. If you want people to comment, you could always leave the tiger green, and claim it's beast boy. :p

Whoa nice beast boy!

... no really, I like it. Is this an illustration for something in particular?

thanks to both of you, and if they ever do a teen titans contest... he will stay green, or hell, lets say.. the tiger is, hulking out, bam, my entry this month.

but the green is just the back ground i put to see the white i have done. white on white doesnt work, and ill be adding yellows and oranges so .. did want an orange back ground. and green is a good contrast to orange.

but in other words, thanks. and im just doing it for fun and my porfolio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"