BILLY'S Art Work!!!

here you go man, sorry it took sometime, hopefully you like it. ill be honest,i dont know to much about him but.. hopefully i got it right for you

img005-1.jpg

only just caught this, awesome dude!!!! :wow:

the colors are gonna change around a bit and still got alot of work todo

tiger-2.jpg

Tiger is shaping up nicely. A nice departure from the usual string of comic related artwork.

Tiger is shaping up nicely. A nice departure from the usual string of comic related artwork.

thanks man, its always sketchy posting non comic stuff on here, sometimes people say nothing, sometimes people say, more comic stuff. glad your diggin it though.

the colors are gonna change around a bit and still got alot of work todo

tiger-2.jpg

This is awesome looking! I've really been enjoying looking at flat, vector type artwork. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something very slick and eye catching about it. I think when you make a complex picture with so few colors, it's just very easy on the eyes.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

all done, maybe some changes, but all done

tiger-done.jpg

now onto my batman entry for this months contest

ok, its been a while. almost two months, but there is somethin im working on along with some other things ill be scanning soon. its another animal

fish.gif

ok, its been a while. almost two months, but there is somethin im working on along with some other things ill be scanning soon. its another animal

fish.gif

Oh where have you been billy boy billy boy....

A lion or rock
fish maybe

took a break from the fish... alot of work there.... and did this design for a buddy of mine

dice.jpg

love the dice

you are correct a rock is not an animal but a rock fish is

been doing alot of freelance stuff lately, here is somethin i did today im diggin

bulldog-as.jpg

bulldog-as-2.jpg

and the finished version with out color
bulldog-as-3.jpg

man, if its not super hero art you guys barely ever say anything... looks like ill have to get on some of that

done-bulldog-as-color.jpg

i'm loving your freelance stuff. heck, i'm just a fan of your stuff period. it's always crisp and clear, i'm going to have to learn how to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"