Birds of Prey Birds of Prey General Discussion and Speculation

WB is definitely planning on kick starting a franchise with BoP.

They'll follow up on BoP with a smaller title (maybe Batgirl), which will set up some other characters in this part of the DC universe and then GCS will be the endgame.

WB is definitely planning on kick starting a franchise with BoP.

They'll follow up on BoP with a smaller title (maybe Batgirl), which will set up some other characters in this part of the DC universe and then GCS will be the endgame.
I could see that happening, definitely. I'm in :up:

How reliable are Revenge of The Fans on things like this?

tenor.gif

A reliable source tells me that Poison Ivy will make a surprise cameo during a post credits scene.

The guy gets his info from an insider at the Burbank lot but it's still better to take this with some grains of salt.

Last edited:
A reliable source tells me that Poison Ivy will make a surprise cameo during a post credits scene.

The guy gets his info from an insider at the Burbank lot but it's still better to take this with some grains of salt.
ok.gif

How reliable, as in how much salt are you talking about? enough to kill you or Ramsey's good taste?

I'm hoping GCS would be the sequel to BOP with Batgirl as kinda a spin off, and BOP vs GCS as the end game =P

Well...visually, how did either Venom or A Star is Born look? Haven't seen either one of those for myself yet.

Libatique did both of those? Well, he certainly brought when it counted.

He also did Iron Man. So they won't be going too atmospheric or stylized, I guess. Libatique is generally more naturalistic, even when dealing in fantastical visuals (Black Swan, The Fountain). Which jives with the reports that they're going for a bit of a Logan vibe.

I totally do not see the need for an R rating here but it is fair that also female heroes get one.

I don't really want an R rating. DC female superheroes and villains could be huge with the next generation of female viewers. I wanted them to focus on that.

I totally do not see the need for an R rating here but it is fair that also female heroes get one.
I'll be interested to see what the content is that necessitates the R rating.

I am a bit scared about that but I also am excited by the casting thus far. Can't wait for more info to trickle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"