Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Hope they play with her hair a little didn’t like the endgame look

Hope they play with her hair a little didn’t like the endgame look
I think the cropped hair really suits Brie but because it was a wig, they were limited. I want to see her chop it for real and go for an edgy faux hawk.

Just rewatched CM for my sister’s birthday: my mom ended up falling head over heels in love with Brie Larson and is already shopping online for 90’s clothing :funny:
It’s crazy how this movie gets better every time I watch it, and seeing first-hand how empowering it is is truly inspiring. Easily one of my favorite Marvel movies, despite what some people say.

It's probably just another one of those important things that happened off-screen, just like her getting to know the other heroes.

I love when character development is relegated off-screen. It's great

I just read CBM as opposed to purchasing blu-ray or digital copy. :o

So many details on Infinity War and Endgame in pre-script "manifesto", various scripts, or cutting room floor that in fact are the actual narrative exposition behind the movie that never was covered in any of the previous movies due to Feige's one movie at a time philosophy as mentioned in interviews post-Justice League when reporters asked him about Marvel Studio's success.:sigh:

Last edited:
Just checked the numbers website and Cap Marvel has made $66,800,718 in home video sales. Thats much more than I expected because home video sales have been dropping. I wonder when was the last time this was updated.

According to Deadline, Nia Dacosta, director of the upcoming Candyman remake has been tapped to direct Captain Marvel 2.

Last edited:
I'm working to brush up my knowledge of the Hulk and his family, and since Rick Jones teamed-up regularly with two of Captain Marvel I decided to grab a collection and start reading.

I see some resemblance between Yon Rogg and Jude-Law.jpg

Yon-Rogg as Gene Colan drew him kinda looks like Jude Law, so perfect casting on looks there.

I'm working to brush up my knowledge of the Hulk and his family, and since Rick Jones teamed-up regularly with two of Captain Marvel I decided to grab a collection and start reading.

View attachment 36848

Yon-Rogg as Gene Colan drew him kinda looks like Jude Law, so perfect casting on looks there.

Wow that is eerie. I thought Law as Yon Rogg was just another under rated aspect of this movie, really enjoy him in the role.

this is interesting - it’s not called Captain Marvel, but the Marvels
And the logo is more Ms. than Captain Marvel

I would've preferred a subtitle, and kept the name "Marvels" for an adaptation of the actual "Marvels" storyline about the photographer who witnesses everything over a number of decades.

Very interesting title. So, possibly more of an ensemble starring Carol, Kamala, and Monica?

It looks more like an ensemble to me, and I am thinking with Ms. Khan involved a good chunk of the flick will be based on earth. I'm okay with this, as I would like to explore Carol's dysfunctional relationship with her family and her (now quite elderly) a-hole father from the comics. One of the problems with the first flick was that we didn't get to know Ms. Danvers that well, and having her go back to her hometown should help in that regard.

And it would be nice if they retained Carol's comic book hometown and put Boston in the sequel. I would love to see Brie try the accent - "Hey pah, your new cah has smaht pahk?!"

It looks more like an ensemble to me, and I am thinking with Ms. Khan involved a good chunk of the flick will be based on earth. I'm okay with this, as I would like to explore Carol's dysfunctional relationship with her family and her (now quite elderly) a-hole father from the comics. One of the problems with the first flick was that we didn't get to know Ms. Danvers that well, and having her go back to her hometown should help in that regard.

And it would be nice if they retained Carol's comic book hometown and put Boston in the sequel. I would love to see Brie try the accent - "Hey pah, your new cah has smaht pahk?!"

So an Australian accent then? :o

Very interesting title. So, possibly more of an ensemble starring Carol, Kamala, and Monica?

Rumors that the film will introduce:

Blue Marvel

But I think we'll see some established male MCU Characters in this one as well. I don't know who it would be but I'll be surprised if no established male MCU characters show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"