Bizzaro vs. Kal-El

Shawn_Short

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't believe we will see our Clark Kent take down Bizzaro. I believe that Jor-El will return, pull some kryptonian magic out of his arse, and resurrect bad ass Kal-El of Krypton. Kal-El, with all of his natural abilities, will own Bizzaro, and this will make Clark understand how much he needs his training.

I think that the answer to Clark's problem is quite obvious. Red Kryptonite. :) if it makes Clark really bad, then it should make Bizarro really good and/or dumb.:)

There will be a deus ex machina introduced to take down Bizzaro;

BLUE Kryptonite is my bet. Clark will just hold it infront of Bizzaro the same way he did with crystal for LexZod.

I still don't think Kal-El can defeat Bizzaro without a deus ex machina. The Phantom in Bizzaro is a Kryptonian genetically engineered experiment (like Doomsday); which would be way more powerful than your average Kryptonian.

Red Kryptonite does not make Bizarro dumb. Red Kryptonite make Bizarro smart.

Note: In Bizarro.

It would be amusing if Red K helped Bizzaro control his inhabitions

Yah, I was thinkin the same thing about Bizarro. If he really is a 'mirror' of Clark, than Red K should be used to help him control his actions some more. I'd really like to see that play out.

I find it hard to think that Bizarro will be defeated at all. Somehow Clark would probably get him back in the Phantom Zone...possibly leaving the window open for him returning.

I just want to see a really awesome fight,kind of on the same level as the Titan fight.I don't care how he beats Bizarro I just want to see an awesome premier.

I just want to see a really awesome fight,kind of on the same level as the Titan fight.I don't care how he beats Bizarro I just want to see an awesome premiere.

There will be a deus ex machina introduced to take down Bizzaro;

BLUE Kryptonite is my bet. Clark will just hold it infront of Bizzaro the same way he did with crystal for LexZod.

I still don't think Kal-El can defeat Bizzaro without a deus ex machina. The Phantom in Bizzaro is a Kryptonian genetically engineered experiment (like Doomsday); which would be way more powerful than your average Kryptonian.

blue kryptonite is only for beings from planets with yellow suns who get exposed to planets with blue suns thus gaining powers.white kryptonite os for bizzaros.

i want clark and bizzarro get knocked on the head so theyre both unconcious and end up in bizarro world, where everybody is a bizarro version of themself, and Clark solves the mystery of how to defeat him there.

shows up back in the real world...defeats bizarro with his newly acquired knowledge. Finds out Lana is eating ice cream, lois is now chloe whos really just lois and Ma Kent is in DC getting jiggy with Lion-El.

and still makes it home for pie.

blue kryptonite is only for beings from planets with yellow suns who get exposed to planets with blue suns thus gaining powers.white kryptonite os for bizzaros.

No white killeds plants blue kryptonite weakens Bizarro.

here's my thesis in Bizarro's language: Phantom Bizzaro am good because he am good! Still, Bizzaro Phantom Bizarro (i.e. Clark) will not hug Phantom Bizzaro because he is not good! So There!

I.E. Phantom Bizzarro is bad because he's a BADASS! Still, Clark will kick his ass get rid of him in the premere anycase because he is COOL, therefore the storyline ends there! Hint: Remember the Zod storyline began in 5th premere and ended 6th premere? Same goes 4 Phantom Bizzarro!

Wikipedia said:
Bizarro's only weakness is blue Kryptonite, created by using the same machine to duplicate green Kryptonite

:cwink: :woot: :o

But, where do they get this machine?

But, where do they get this machine?

Lex built it, as Kaboom said.

The only trouble is is that the machine that turns green K into blue K is the same machine that created Bizarro...so it may not work exactly like that, as the conditions of Bizarro's birth are different here.

Dude get your facts straight. Everyone knows that Blue-K is Bizarro's weakness .

handbook.jpg

BLUE KRYPTONITE

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"