BK Stacker

Dew k. Mosi said:
20x20.jpg

wtf..is that...i want one:eek:

PyroChamber said:
I don't suppose anyone has tried one of these yet?

Now, a double cheeseburger I can deal with, hell even a triple burger, but damn a quad cheeseburger??

I can imagine that is nearly a pound of beef right there,even for people who dont eat fast food all the time.That may be a bit too much.

What is up with food in America today?Are they trying to get people fat?So they can use the fat people in experiments or to eat them?

Jourmugand said:
I can imagine that is nearly a pound of beef right there,even for people who dont eat fast food all the time.That may be a bit too much.

What is up with food in America today?Are they trying to get people fat?So they can use the fat people in experiments or to eat them?

fat = flavor

PyroChamber said:
I don't suppose anyone has tried one of these yet?

Now, a double cheeseburger I can deal with, hell even a triple burger, but damn a quad cheeseburger??
I'll pass both the double, the triple and the quad. They spell INSTANT DEATH to me. :(

I wantz a burger now :( Abaddon keep me from thinking about burgers :(

@.@ I wantz burgers. Big and cheeeeeesy. :( This isn't helping my effort to eat healthier :( Waa!

Pan pizza. Yuuumm.... *wipes drool*

THe sad thing is I'm terribly hungry right now.:(:(:(:(:(:(

So am I but thanks to you I know what to have for dinner. To Pizza Hut I go! :D

Too late for me.:(

uggh,I feel so anorexic looking at these pictures.

Binge and purge time again? :eek:

I work at Subway now and find myself eating more burgers since i've tried every sub there:o

Dew k. Mosi said:
Damn, how many patties of meat is that?

For everyone who said that the Stacker was small, I'm not surprised because pretty much anything at Burger King that isn't a Whopper is small compared to it.

Warhammer said:
YES!
Thats right.

They have pictures of everybody.
George Bush, John Kerry, many actors, etc.
That is the single most overrated place in Atlanta - in fact, Varsity sucks...well, except for the orange whip style drinks which rock. However, their burgers and hotdogs are horrible.

That has to be eaten like a duck or a seagull. You can't chew that ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"