• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Okay, I'm sick of Mcdonalds lies

You think thats bad? I was just at McDonalds on Friday, and saw a new sign below the menu that read " To our vauled customers. Please be aware that we now charge for condiments. ". WTF! you mean now I have to pay for sauce for my McNuggets? That made me offically done with fast food. What's next? The bun is extra? you get charged more if you want meat on your Big Mac?
:lmao::lmao:

like chipotle and the 80 plus cents they charge for guac..wtf

You think thats bad? I was just at McDonalds on Friday, and saw a new sign below the menu that read " To our vauled customers. Please be aware that we now charge for condiments. ". WTF! you mean now I have to pay for sauce for my McNuggets? That made me offically done with fast food. What's next? The bun is extra? you get charged more if you want meat on your Big Mac?

It's been like that for years at the restaraunts in my area. They give you a certain amount with the purchase, and charge extra for extra packs.

It's really no big deal at all. Blame that on the people that'd come through all the time and ask for 6 or 7 packs of sauce for one 10 pc.

It's been like that for years at the restaraunts in my area. They give you a certain amount with the purchase, and charge extra for extra packs.

It's really no big deal at all. Blame that on the people that'd come through all the time and ask for 6 or 7 packs of sauce for one 10 pc.

Guilty as charged. I drench my **** in sauce. :csad:

be a dollar menu millionaire

Last edited:
If I don't eat breakfast some mornings I go to McDonald's and get the hotcakes....here in Indiana they don't charge for extra syrup, yet when I go to a McD's downtown Chicago near my office, they not only don't give you 1 packet, but you have to ask for syrup AND pay for it to boot.

Somehow this is just Un-American. I blame Bush.... I don't have a reason too, but you have to blame someone.

Obama better do something. Getting rid of the extra charge on condiments would be a change I can believe in :up:

Condiments have so many empty calories anyway that you're better off without them.

jag

IHOP doesn't give you toast!!!

What is breakfast without toast?

How do I get my yolk from the plate in a humane manner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"