Shazam Black Adam spin off with The Rock

I think you could do a very grounded epic romance story with Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Think “The Fountain” or “Cloud Atlas”. I think it would benefit from a very grounded setting, maybe even standalone. Don’t play up the superhero elements too much, make it more of a cerebral romantic adventure story than action. Some hints of “The Mummy” and “Indiana Jones” would be a nice influence for the archaeological aspects.

I would've liked if it was someone brown, but I dig this choice.

Plus he's got the build to be in that outfit.

So far, a lot of the responses seem to be pretty positive, but I’m sure some will whine about it soon!

He's going to be a HOT Hawkman. They better not go and cover him up head to toe.

Also why doesnt this have its own forum yet?

Very curious to see how quickly the rest of the cast is assembled. We heard about Centineo a few months ago, hopefully we won’t have to wait that same length of time for the next cast member.

Hawkman is a character that reincarnates across time and space. I've been reading the current Bryan Hitch run and it has featured Hawkmen of various races and alien species. I'm sure a few bigots will be triggered though.

I enjoyed Hodge in Leverage, the Invisible Man, Straight Outta Compton, Brian Banks, Black Mirror and City on A Hill.

I hope they include the infamous "it's not my blood" scene :funny:

Yeah I thought he would have been a good contender to take over Boseman as BP, shame. But only seen him in Invisible Man and he impressed me there so should make a good Hawkman.

Hodge was on my personal John Stewart list, but I really dig this choice. Can't wait to see him suit up! Now on to Dr Fate and Cyclone casting.

Who would you guys like to see as Dr Fate and Cyclone?

Edit

I could see Hakman's costume similar to this

1466751408148.jpg

Last edited:
That's a shocker.

Kinda upset about Hodges’ casting only cause I thought he’d be good to take over as BP or as a GL.

My fan cast for HM was Joe Mangelio but this is very cool too! I just hope they do a great costume for him!

Aldis Hodge is a great pick, been a fan of his ever since I first saw him on Supernatural.

I've not seen Aldis Hodge in anything before. I hope he can do Hawkman justice :)
It was a little left-field casting maybe.

Was the thing about Alexander Skarsgård just a rumour or did they consider him at one point?

Certainly seems like Isis. Guess we’ll see if they’re still skittish about that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"