Sequels Black Cat (Casting)

mythicalheroes

Civilian
Reaction score
Should Black Cat be the next Sidekick to Spider-Man in this upcoming sequel:

If so, here is the Casting on which actresses to play Black Cat ?

spiderman49_thumb.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt
jennifer_love_hewitt16.jpg

Christina Ricci
ChristinaRicci.jpg

Sarah Michelle Gellar
gellar-sarah-michelle-photo-sarah-michelle-gellar-6200144.jpg

I hope Black ****ty never makes it to a Spidey movie. She adds nothing to the Spider-Man mythos. Just a very obvious and poor Catwoman rip off. Except this one has bad luck powers :whatever:

If they ever do get desperate enough to use her, then Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, or Britney Spears would be the perfect candidates for the role.

Heck, they wouldn't even have to act. Just be themselves to get the character right. Although, they might want to up their breast sizes to be bigger than their heads to get the look right.

Black Cat shouldn't be in a Spidey film, IMO. As Arcturus said, she isn't needed.

NO BLACK CAT

She's nothing more than a Catwoman replica, no thanks.

I hope Black ****ty never makes it to a Spidey movie. She adds nothing to the Spider-Man mythos. Just a very obvious and poor Catwoman rip off. Except this one has bad luck powers :whatever:

If they ever do get desperate enough to use her, then Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, or Britney Spears would be the perfect candidates for the role.

Heck, they wouldn't even have to act. Just be themselves to get the character right. Although, they might want to up their breast sizes to be bigger than their heads to get the look right.
PWNED. Agreed

If they were going to cast the black cat I would vote Sarah Michelle Gellar. She kicked butt in Buffy. We need a girl who can fight not another Kirsten Dunst wimp again.

I don't have a problem with her, to me she is just another love interest that makes things complicated for Peter that is if Gwen were not to return or MJ is written out.

I don't have a problem with Black cat either. I would prefer Silver Sable. However, if they chose to use Black Cat, I think they should re-invent her slightly, to give her more substance and purpose while maintaining her prowess(combative & sexual). :hehe:

anyone mentioned Elisha Cuthbert?

EDIT: oh yeah, solat did.

though, she's hardly the most inspired choice, more of a generic (I saw her in a tv show and she kicked ***) kinda suggestion
but, hey, that’s how everyone else makes their picks, so, why not
Yvonne Strahovski

also, (though, she’s a lil older then they'd probably go with) I still like, Jaime King

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Estella Warren
Lindsay Lohan

Elisha Cuthbert is the worst actual suggestion thus far.

I don't really care to see her unless she has a purpose in the story.

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Estella Warren
Lindsay Lohan

Elisha Cuthbert is the worst actual suggestion thus far.

I don't really care to see her unless she has a purpose in the story.

Why do you say that?

madebyretswerbtq8.jpg

madebythesuthrj3.jpg

blackcatspiderman4bymatvz3.jpg

She looks the part.

A lot of actresses/models can look the part. She's pretty but she's no Black Cat to me. I'm not even going to go into her acting, because she doesn't do it.

And I hate those top two manips.:down:down

No Black Cat ever...

And it makes me laugh that these little boys on here want Elisha for everything because she has shown some skin here and there. It's hilarious that every blonde comic character out there, I can guarantee some little fanboy has wanted Cuthbert.

Well Cuthbert LOOKS THE PART better than any suggestion, thus far. Too bad she CANNOT act (at least well). But with Gwen Stacy Hardy is not needed and Black Cat while a great character when properly written in the comics (MO) cannot overcome Catwoman comparisons on screen.

I personally would have just used Betty Brant as the other girl in SM3 as she has some precedent in the series and fans like her and Banks is good looking and CAN act, but we just had to have a rising star. Well Gwen Stacy was okay, but predictably the other girl had little development which pissed fans off (if it had been Betty he took to the jazz club, no one would've *****ed and she would have slapped the **** out of Peter afterwards and it would have been hilarious). Plus, he has burned his bridge with Gwen, is with MJ and GGs are dead so you cannot do death of Gwen Stacy the character's only claim to fame. There is nowhere to take her, with Felica Hardy or Betty Brant there would have been more flexibility.

Too late now. We don't need more "other women." So no to BC, obviously and also no to Hardy due to timing.

Yeah,She looks great.
But Black Cat shouldn't be in any Spider-Man movie.

black cat should be a tamed symbiote spin off...

a tamed symbiote found in connor's lab. easily explains powers, motivations and sexuality towards spiderman as the symbiote already has. It'd also explain the change in hair colouring.

felicia should just be one of mj's rich friends.

it draws her in as someone who hates spiderman and parker normally but with the symbiote is drawn towards both of them

Peronally, I reckon i could come up with a decent black cat story to throw in there.

Heck, have the problem that the symbiote is bonding to her to give birth to carnage and voila you get how one character is connected to another.

it brings a fresh beginning to a character while including the private lives of both peter parker and mj. Especially mj as she believes parker and her friend are having an affair but doesn't realise its actually spiderman and black cat who are flirting with one another. Because she is unaware of felicia being the black cat, it brings in the complication.

I think this kinda story thrown in with a main lizard story and a mediocre kraven hunter origin would work fine in a film.

Bring her into spidey4 and then spin off a Black Cat movie!!11! [/genius Spidey fan]

:boba:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"