Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Beyonce will not be cast as Storm and I have no desire to see her cast in the movie. Let her stick to the music/soundtrack.

I’m quoting for emphasis just so the universe won’t let this happen.

Literally all the article (and my summation of said article) says is that she'll be involved in the curation of the movie's soundtrack, nothing further. Besides, I highly doubt they'd cast her as someone as major as Storm; if anything she'd maybe be a cameo as the MCU's Monica Lynne. (There haven't been any Beyoncé references in the MCU so far, right?)

Literally all the article (and my summation of said article) says is that she'll be involved in the curation of the movie's soundtrack, nothing further. Besides, I highly doubt they'd cast her as someone as major as Storm; if anything she'd maybe be a cameo as the MCU's Monica Lynne. (There haven't been any Beyoncé references in the MCU so far, right?)

Wasn't there a Beyonce reference in Doctor Strange?

What would that have been? The only pop culture reference I remember from that movie was the Chuck Mangione shoutout ("The man made the Top 40 chart with a flugelhorn" or something like that; I didn't even realize "Feels So Good" was a flugelhorn feature until I heard that).

Wong was listening to Single Ladies. Iirc, Strange even mentioned the artist.

Ah, you're right. Found the scene. So she can't even really be casted in that case.

I legitimately cannot believe it.

Absolutely horrible.

Diagnosed with cancer, and he still had the drive and determined to finish all those movies. Big big respect. And rest in peace.

Btw, does this means that Marvel has to change all of their plans, they must’ve known this a long time ago.

Awful, awful news in a year filled with way too much already. But I'm glad we got a special scene with T'Challa in his last MCU movie, being part of the first group out of the portal.

Going forward, I don't know what Feige and his team will do. I would be opposed to a recast, but it is an important series that should continue. Does Coogler drop out? If no recast, how do they explain T'Challa's passing? Does Shuri take over as the Black Panther? Lots of possibilities and none of them good.

Damn that is wild,

Whenever I recently saw him on TNT NBA shows I noticed he looked very skinny. I wasn't sure if he was doing something for role. This explains a lot, he was so talented and stayed active through it.

This is hard to believe, he is basically the 1st of the main to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"