Black Panther Fan Casting

Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-3.24.24-PM.png

He looks familiar, who is that actor?

He was also in Jurassic World......and was not killed off as Hollywood normally does to black characters, so he'll return in the sequel.

Omar Sy. He played Bishop in that X-men movie.

Oh, I love it. I had Peter Mensah but he is 56 years old which was a concern for me. This looks like an upgrade to my fancast!

Oh, I love it. I had Peter Mensah but he is 56 years old which was a concern for me. This looks like an upgrade to my fancast!

It shouldn't be, Zuri is supposed to be much older than T'Challa. In the comics Zuri was one of T'Chaka's best friends, he was often described as T'Challa's crazy uncle.

Naturi Naughton as Monica Lynne

Naturi Naughton as Monica Lynne

She's second on my list for Monica Lynne...love her on Power, enjoyed her in Notorious, and she can sing as well.

More prohibitive than his age is the fact Mensah's already been in the MCU as Gen. Greller in TIH.

If Marvel is actually cool with re-using actors in the movies now, then why not cast Djimon Hounsou as Zuri? As much as they love the character, I feel bad that neither he nor Adewale Agbaje are involved with this production.

Peter Mensah is perfect as S'yan if you ask me...and even if Marvel reuses actors why not reuse Mensah? He would be perfect as Chadwick's uncle as T'Challa's uncle and Djimon Hounsou he would actually be perfect as Zuri

She's second on my list for Monica Lynne...love her on Power, enjoyed her in Notorious, and she can sing as well.

I know right I love her on Power and also loved her in the Notorious BIG biopic of Notorious which is why I fan casted her as Monica Lynne and I think her and Chadwick would have chemistry especially if she were cast as T'Challa's love interest

Wanted to bump this as it's a fun time capsule and it also compliments my ideas for sequels thread.

Omar Sy, Barkhad Abdi and Nonso Anozie are must for future movies. Especially Barkhad.

Djimon Hounsou as the voice of Bast too.

Wesley Snipes or Michael Jai White as Moses Magnum for a future Black Panther sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"