Black Panther: Casting Update

Dennis Haysbert would the most kick-butt T'Chaka ever put to paper. Dear goodness... I can barely stand it... let the man go down fighting and call it a history-making performance... seriously. Seriously. Ownage.

Spider–Man;12595438 said:
No way. This guy -
Dennis%20Haysbert-SGG-065052.jpg
- Dennis Haysbert would RULE as Djimon's dad, T'chaka!

Man! I can forgot this guy!!!!! If it was not his age that would be my first pick...But could do the daddy!

SHOULD black panther be subtitled like a apocalypto?

Wesley Snipes is the Black Panther! Forget Blade, this man is a very good actor and he has the fighting skills needed to play such a part.

Also he's wanted to do it for years, he has a passion for this role. He's still young enough and he has the look. These other guys to me just don't have the look. I hope Singleton does the Black Panther before Luke Cage.

Wesley Snipes is the Black Panther! Forget Blade, this man is a very good actor and he has the fighting skills needed to play such a part.

Also he's wanted to do it for years, he has a passion for this role. He's still young enough and he has the look. These other guys to me just don't have the look. I hope Singleton does the Black Panther before Luke Cage.

I may contradict my self by saying this since I always wanted to choose an actors that has the look & good acting skills but trust me. Chiwetel Ejiofor may not look like a black ''African'' but He s acting skills will proof you the contrary. Look the movie Four brothers & Serenity.

I've seen those movies, and I've seen all the actors suggested. Wesley Snipes is the Black Panther period. I understand that he may not get the part, but who else has been talking about this project for years besides Snipes and Singleton?

I want the people who have the passion and the vision for this fantastic story, and that's Snipes and Singleton!

I've seen those movies, and I've seen all the actors suggested. Wesley Snipes is the Black Panther period. I understand that he may not get the part, but who else has been talking about this project for years besides Snipes and Singleton?

I want the people who have the passion and the vision for this fantastic story, and that's Snipes and Singleton!

Forget snipes he s in trouble right now tax invasion or something. I wouldn't mind Snipes.

And you said you want someone who has passion, Stanley say the same thing but you re both wrong.Talent is what is the most important. You can have somebody who never read a book but able to perform perfectly. Like tobey

Snipes current situation is temporary, he's the Black Panther.

So what about, Klaw? Any ideas on this guy?

Snipes current situation is temporary, he's the Black Panther.

Don't think so. The fact thats he is dealing with something illegal that s not gonna help his acting career. Big chance is that Hollywood will look elsewhere...

Then they're idiots, everyone goes thru ups and downs, this is life no one gets out without some scars.

What does that have to do with the mans acting ability?

Then they're idiots, everyone goes thru ups and downs, this is life no one gets out without some scars.

What does that have to do with the mans acting ability?

Hey I m with you on that but those guys are afraid to loose their image ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"