Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

It really doesn't. The first weekend of Nov. is the usual date for Marvel in that month, it gives them thier usual three week space between releases, and they might get an extra week of Imax as well. There's a prime piece of real estate sitting inexplicably vacant, and it should probably be filled.

Last edited:
wasn’t this leaked already 2 months ago?

Reminds me of the Lightspeed Rescue Power Rangers.

power-rangers-power-rangers-lightspeed-rescue.gif

Guess I spoke to soon...
I'm very glad that at least the Mark I and Mark II for Riri look more mechanical and practical and don't have typical Stark faceplates. When they announced Riri I was a bit worried they'd go straight into a nanotech version of her modern design which is just a sleek fem Stark suit.

Though at least the face plate isn't a typical Stark one (it looks more like a Panther suit helmet). I guess it makes sense if she's friends with Shuri and has access to Wakandan tech, but I was still kind of hoping we'd hold off on the super developed high tech version of the suit for a little bit.

So after that lackluster, that D23 was, when do you think we’ll get the trailer for Wakanda Forever? Within the next 2 weeks or 1 month prior to release, when tickets go on sale?

It's weird since their last three theatrical November releases (Doctor Strange, Thor Ragnarok and Eternals) all had their full trailers released in July/August.

So I'd say any day now.

I’ve got high expectations for the trailer after how good the teaser was. Also I love this look for Namor and am excited if he’s going to feature a lot.

if they follow the pattern of Thor, it‘ll be the week after next week (6 weeks prior to release). Perhaps 09/26

It's possible that they may attach a new trailer to the Avatar rerelease next week since that's the only theatrical blockbuster under the Disney banner coming out between now and Wakanda Forever.

So if/when Shuri is the new Black Panther by the end of the film, how will everyone feel about it?

Coming out of BP1 I think most people would've loved her taking over
it's unfortunate she let her name and career be sullied by believing in stupid conspiracy theories

That’s really, how I think about her. She was a scene stealer in BP1, but I couldn’t stand her after how behaved towards the vaccination. I bet there’re more celebrities with the same opinion… but they’re clever enough to shut the **** up

I received a little item in the mail, today.
"Protectors of Wakanda, A History And Training of The Dora Milaje".
It covers the history of Wakanda and the Dora.
As well as The lineage of the Black Panther.
If you are looking for "making of " material, this is closest that you will get until,
AFTER Wakanda Forever is, released.

That Ironheart armor design is unfortunately an eyesore. Power ranger married with transformer aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"