Black Superman's Return

really proud of your improvements :up:

Anyways loved your work. Now you've stepped it up another couple of levels :up:

Thanks Lobo. I appreciate it. I'm trying to improve everyday.

I think I'm done w/ Evil-Lyn & Keldor. I can't seem to get the Shadow Weaver pic to look right. I'll keep tinkering w/ it.

Blocked out the Flat Colors. Ileena and Adora are my guides as to where I want the horizon to be. The remaining background characters should more or less be in the same perspective.

Most of the gang has been added. 1 or 2 more and that's about it. I have to work on a few issues here and there, namely Kittrina's head is too large compared to everyone else (Kinda why I don't do too many group shots.:hmshift:)

Evil Lyn and Keldor (aka Skeletor before he lost his face).

Keldorlyn.jpg

This is going to be a flashback sequence showing their relationship prior to the acid mishap.

I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see you do a whole series focusing on this era in their relationship as opposed to just a flashback. This is absolutely wonderful dude!

Last Update before I scan it in.......

Man, I have a lot to clean up in PS.

3939d41c-1e09-4aaa-a3b1-ab49a8de689a_zpsv1wxvfcg.jpg

15842b3e-6f6e-4783-a8f5-0a64a9d90281_zpslthdmzww.jpg

Dang, that's tight! I don't know where this story is going but I definitely want to be there for the ride. Keep up the awesome work! :pcg:

I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see you do a whole series focusing on this era in their relationship as opposed to just a flashback. This is absolutely wonderful dude!

Thanks. I too am fascinated by their relationship. I've literally got 4-5 different project ideas but I'm not someone that can stay focused for too long on something. When I eventually finish this comic I may get back to finishing this story.

Dang, that's tight! I don't know where this story is going but I definitely want to be there for the ride. Keep up the awesome work! :pcg:

Glad you like it. I'm working on the finish project. I'm trying to intergrate this pic into the story.

I know that you are busy so thank you for taking the time to reply to my comments. At least you are actually doing something with your stories, I have a buttload of stories and ideas that I have not written out yet. My environment is too hectic for me to concentrate properly. As soon as I move into my new place I definitely will be getting back on it. Keep the awesomeness coming dude.

Update on King He-Man. Someone is always trying to spoil all of the fun.

Thundarr W/ Flat colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"