Black Superman's Return

lol, the baby's mouth is on her upper shoulder area. I can't seem to find the reference photo but I simply went to istock and searched woman holding baby for a reference. Now the booty reference was from the nether regions of the interwebs. :cwink:

lol, the baby's mouth is on her upper shoulder area. I can't seem to find the reference photo but I simply went to istock and searched woman holding baby for a reference. Now the booty reference was from the nether regions of the interwebs. :cwink:

Suuuure, the shoulder :oldrazz:. Those darned lovely interwebs; what would we do without them?:ilv:

lol.

I forgot to share w/ you all my latest piece (WIP). It's a re-creation of He-man : Eternity Wars Issue #6 cover.

This will be my last update for a week or so. I'm heading up to New York to attend the NY Comic Con for my B-day.

Peace

98% done w/ the Line art. Not entirely good w/ the area in the upper left corner. I'm going to take my time coloring this. I haven't been content w/ my last few pics so I'll try a few other approaches w/ this.

To all of you that have patiently waited for an update I apologize. I hope to be back on track so to speak.

I'm not sure why photobucket has started tripping. They've been hosting my pictures for 12-13yrs but now they expect you to pay. I guess it's time to move everything to Flickr or some other free photo hosting site.

Page 9

49040177867_ec4be28ead_k.jpg

Pages 10 & 11

49040177812_de56b9742e_k.jpg

Page 12

49039449283_bb1be4f575_k.jpg

Pages 13, 14, & 15

I'm not a perfectionist per se but for some reason posting online I see a lot more errors and mistakes that I've missed.

49110286488_2e7756ba21_k.jpg

Also, I'm kinda upset with myself for taking so long to complete this story. I just read last night 'He-man and the Masters of the Multiverse' #1. They're using a huge plot device that I was eventually going to get to. *Shrugs, oh well, it's not like it was some original idea but still sucks.

Last edited:
Page 17

49224112573_f4568ded67_k.jpg

I'll post links to the first 2 Issues in a few days. Thanks to everyone who's been patient.

I've also signed up for Patreon. <a href="Patron Checkout | Patreon" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

Fractured Realms will remain a free comic series but I plan to have more comics which will be exclusive to patreon.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I’ve recently binge watched the new ‘She-Ra’ cartoon (Seasons 1-3 are now on Amazon Prime) and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m actually considering getting Netflix to watch Season 4. Plus the news that He-man is coming to Netflix.

Anyway here’s She-Ra (2018) vs She-Ra (1985)

49307706267_9f9b425469_h.jpg

If I can gain enough interest on Patreon I’ll turn this into an actual comic.

Art by Gmoore2 is creating Digital Art | Patreon

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"