Wobbly Bits...

Here's one more or less finished, a movie version take on the classic X-Men #141 cover by John Byrne & Terry Austin. Like the Hulk Vs Thing and Fantastic Four posters it's a hybrid of photo-manipulation, manual 'painting' and a ton of fiddling about:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg

wobbly said:
Here's one more or less finished, a movie version take on the classic X-Men #141 cover by John Byrne & Terry Austin. Like the Hulk Vs Thing and Fantastic Four posters it's a hybrid of photo-manipulation, manual 'painting' and a ton of fiddling about:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg

Dude, that really kicks ass! I love it.

Sweet Wobbly! Glad to see you're still around.

wobbly said:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg
That is freakin sweet, there's no better way of saying it, that's freakin sweet

that is awesome! are u planning on doing any other covers like this?

I love it Wobbly! I hope you don't mind I posted this one:

MK-XMEN-137-PROOF1.jpg

thats awesome, wobbly needs to come back and post more of his great stuff!

wobbly said:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg

WOW JUST WOW!!!! To cool.:up:

Pauluz said:
I love it Wobbly! I hope you don't mind I posted this one:

MK-XMEN-137-PROOF1.jpg

Spectacular as always, Wobbly! I noticed that you used screenshots from X2 for the heads. Am I right?

And have you thought about doing a different version with Alcatraz in the background?

Neto Magnus said:
Spectacular as always, Wobbly! I noticed that you used screenshots from X2 for the heads. Am I right?

And have you thought about doing a different version with Alcatraz in the background?

Yep, I took a screencap from a scene near the end as they are running to the jet (watched both movies looking for something for them from the right angles and there I had them both in the same shot!!)

X2_SC.jpg

And yep again, I've started on an Alcatraz/GG Bridge backdrop (with the Moon replacing the Earth in the sky). Only basic stuff atm but I should have time in a week or two to finish that off.

wobbly said:
Yep, I took a screencap from a scene near the end as they are running to the jet (watched both movies looking for something for them from the right angles and there I had them both in the same shot!!)

X2_SC.jpg

And yep again, I've started on an Alcatraz/GG Bridge backdrop (with the Moon replacing the Earth in the sky). Only basic stuff atm but I should have time in a week or two to finish that off.

Lol, yea I do the same thing. It's easier than looking for actual promo pics.
(btw, if you didn't already know, I found a way to get high res caps from dvds. Just change your screen settings to like 1600x1200 and then cap em.)

and cool I look forward to seeing it.

Wob,
I'm always impressed with your work...

You young'ns should be taking notes... HEH

AWESOME STUFF!

wobbly said:
I realised that I haven't got a thread specifically for any new non-competition stuff like most of the other artists here have, so I thought I'd make one and to start off here's one I finished today:

HulkVThing-Colors1.jpg

Needs a background and maybe some other fiddling but I've started on something else now, so I'll get back to this later:)

:up: Hulk vs. Thing never gets old. :up:

wobbly said:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg

:up: :up:

Wobbly your work never ceases to amaze me :eek:

MK-DOFP-TEST.jpg

Wow, just Wow.

just bumping a classic thread i found in my subscriptions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"