• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Man Sequels Black Widow spinoff

project13

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, I know there might not be a sequel and I know the movie's been dropped by LionsGate but is there a chance there's might be a Iron Man spinoff starring Nataska Romanova(Black Widow). Think of it:

• Hot sexy bodyguard for Tony
  • Redheaded Russian kickboxer
  • Master in spying
  • clad in War Machine armor
Then again, she could be working for a rival company and betray Stark Industries.:ninja:

project13 said:
Ok, I know there might not be a sequel and I know the movie's been dropped by LionsGate but is there a chance there's might be a Iron Man spinoff starring Nataska Romanova(Black Widow). Think of it:

• Hot sexy bodyguard for Tony
  • Redheaded Russian kickboxer
  • Master in spying
  • clad in War Machine armor
Then again, she could be working for a rival company and betray Stark Industries.:ninja:
this could be interesting

3dman27 said:
this could be interesting

Thanks, for a second there I thought this thread would close by 2007. Why don't invite your friends to this thread? They would love to join.

i think Black Widow won't get her own movie but she'll be a big part of the Nick Fury movie

There was a script written ages ago, but if they do bring her in. They'll likely start fresh again and continue from IRON MAN if it does happen at all.

A Black Widow is dangerous. I have not seen a heroine movie done right yet. Elektra...No, Catwoman...Nope, Ultraviolet...no way, Resident Evil...close but no cigar. I know some of the movies I mentioned are not comic based but you see what I mean.

Don't get me wrong. I think a Black Widow movie can turn out great. Just like an Elektra movie "could" have been simply amazing. She has a history that, if told well, can make for a fine movie. I was really excited when they announced her movie back in the day but then I saw it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"