Iron Man 2 Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
23_BLACK_WIDOW_6_CAMPBELL_VARIANT_.jpg

People ask too much of the minor characters in every other CB movie.. :p

Not liking this version of BW. It looks overly anime-ish and actually even younger than Scarlett's version (who I still maintain looked much too young for the part). :wow:

This drawing reminds me more of Skye Sweetnam from her "Into Action" video than what BW should look like. :down

Not liking this version of BW. It looks overly anime-ish and actually even younger than Scarlett's version (who I still maintain looked much too young for the part). :wow:

This drawing reminds me more of Skye Sweetnam from her "Into Action" video than what BW should look like. :down
J. Scott Campbell's art is stylized, but no way is it anime.

I liked Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow but I wish she'd speaken with a Russian accent.

I really dig that guy's style. I also like that the only real change he made was inflating her breasts x1000000

Where are the pics of Scarlet in lingerie, the ones that Tony "googled"??!:awesome:

Is iron man 2 now available in blu ray?
There is new promotional photos or behind the scenes videos of ScarJo?
How many?

Thanks.

Scarlett killed it as Black Widow, you can tell from the special features that she took it seriously, but not overly serious so she could have fun with it...and DAMN does she look good.

Plus the man that was working with her with training might be the luckiest man in the world.

Scarlett killed it as Black Widow, you can tell from the special features that she took it seriously, but not overly serious so she could have fun with it...and DAMN does she look good.

Plus the man that was working with her with training might be the luckiest man in the world.
Second luckiest. The luckiest man in the world is Ryan Reynolds.

I watch The Black Widow featurette on the Blu-ray edition and I gotta give speical props to Scarlett , she did her own stunts in the fight sequences .

they should release the pics of widow that tony was checking out on his cpu :D

or screen caps maybe :D

sc5c.jpg

I wonder when Scarlett took this photoshoot and are their anymore shots of her .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"