Bleach HQ

Anime was great although ichigo's coldness towards rukia while she was dissapearing while she was in some turmoil was the only off putting point.

if he had more emotion in his eyes over it, i would have teared up alot but instead only a single one escaped

can't wait for the anime to start catching up with the manga, it doesn't feel like it should be long but here's hoping they do the manga some justice and enhance elements of it.

as for the chapter out this week, solid one but another fullbringer down, i thought the jackpot punch would be the one to finally take down a shinigami, looks like that isn't even going to happen.

good innings though, so far, he's caused the most trouble to a shinigami and they could make the fight look more even in the anime (again depending on the pacing on how fast they want to get on with the big two fights).

ooooh, new opening and closing next week. i remember when we came out of the soul beast arc and heard 'change' by miwa for the first time on returning back to heuco mondo and ichigo ulquorra, i was so damned pumped. (also helped seeing starrk's ressurection animated for the first time and also soi fong's bankai).

I felt the same way about ''Change''. That was one of the best openings.
I didn't like the last opening we had for this filler, but I really liked the ending song. Each episode with a different character and the music was pretty fun.

i'm waiting for someone to splice them altogether to make one epic long ending for the filler arc, it would pretty sweet seeing a summary of bleach like that.

Change is a good opening.

It's sad for me because it reminds me of Halibel and Stark who were for the most part just looking out for their friend/s who just ended up being swayed by Aizen into his twisted plan.

:(

stark was awesome, i hope he had put up more of a fight.

having four captains go bankai to try and take him out would have been fitting.

i think he had just as much potential to rival and go up against ichigo in battle. Heck, if he had survived and decided to simply walk away from the conflict entirely, that would have been fine as well.

was never that big a fan of halibel personally, i always preferred nel

stark was awesome, i hope he had put up more of a fight.

having four captains go bankai to try and take him out would have been fitting.

i think he had just as much potential to rival and go up against ichigo in battle. Heck, if he had survived and decided to simply walk away from the conflict entirely, that would have been fine as well.

was never that big a fan of halibel personally, i always preferred nel

That's what I was hoping would happen.

Episode 343 is out by the way, I'll watch it later on tonight.

Speaking of Nel it seems as if Kubo completely forgot about her, I agree I liked her a lot as well.

Bleach 468 is out.

Once again I liked the illustrations. Kubo Tite is doing brilliantly there.

As for the chapter itself it was pretty good. I'm glad that Tsukishima is actually not getting wiped out in seconds like some of the other fullbringers have. In fact it very much looks like he has the upper hand right now but in typical Bleach fashion I'm sure Kuchiki will be able to maneuver himself out of it.

Same here about Tsukishima, but it still annoys me how Kubo spends so much page space and shows so little.

Dear God. I don't like this manga. I hate it. But I keep on watching it. Why do I do this?

The manga is **** and has been since summer of 2007. I wonder when will I drop this?

Tsukishima's powers are utter bull crap!

Yeah your right bleach is really cool movie and i really love it too..i already watch the final getsuga tensho but it is really dis appointing because i thought his power will last and no one defeat him..

Same here about Tsukishima, but it still annoys me how Kubo spends so much page space and shows so little.

Agree, its the main reason the story progresses so slowly. Its effective for certain stuff but since he does it all the time it just feels like he's stretching the story out longer than it needs to.

Aizen's zanpakuto power all over again. There has to be limits or its just cheating.

True and I think Tsukishima's Book of the End is really starting to look more like the latter.

Although in regards to the Kuchiki vs Tsuki battle I honestly think Byakuya will be the one to walk out the victor.

Of course Byakuya makes it out, probably use some new technique he developed or something. If Kubo had so many of the protagonists in the fight against Aizen get hacked to pieces(literally) and still live. No way someone important dies in this situation.

This is so predictable. Tsukishima is going to use Byakuya to fight the others. This will give the fans another Ichigo vs. Byakuya fight, to draw popularity again. This is just Kubo's lame attempt to grab readers

Now that I think about it, isn't the Book of the End technique almost exactly like Aizen's power since so far we see he can use it to manipulate almost anybody to do his bidding.

Despite some of these shortcomings in terms of repetitiveness I still feel there is enough original content and mysterious allure along with Studio Pierrot giving us an excellent adaptation of the series still serves as enough incentives to keep watching the series. Bleach the anime will always be better because Noriyuki Abe and team tend to embellish the story a lot more than the manga usually. This is just my opinion though.

I personally really like the new opening too. :O

It was a solid first episode. I have a feeling it'll be much more interesting than the manga, too.

Much more interesting? You can only deviate so much.

I believe that it'll be more interesting just by the fact that in the manga, it takes too much time for anything to happen and when things start to get heated up, it cools down. Kubo wastes too much time. In the first episode, they showed a good amount of content and it didn't waste time on unnecessary things.

absolutely love the last manga chapter, i'm in love with tsuki

although in typical kubo style, he would never let anything happen to byakuya

you don't know how badly i want tsuki and ginjou to escape this ordeal to come back later, such great potential character wise

Likewise.

I think they can interweave both Ginjo and Tsukishima into a bigger story involving SS. I mean the potential is definitely there.

Hope Riruka makes it out alive too. She puts up a strong front but you can tell she's a complete sweetheart underneath her "mean" exterior.

She seems legitimately concerned about Ichigo and ever since the fullbringers turned on Ichigo (something she didn't even seem know about) she's been completely down and depressed looking.

I've certainly ragged on this manga/anime but I will say I did enjoy how the anime expanded the goodbye of Ichigo and Rukia when he lost his reiatsu after defeating Aizen. Those two have a sweet relationship and I'm glad an entire episode was focused on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"