Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really haven't watched a lot of the Anime Episodes, I kinda developed a dislike towards them for changing so much from the Manga.

Maybe if I get bored I'll give it another shot.

I didn't read the manga, so I got nothing against it. its good.

Plot Summary:
Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper and member of the mysterious Soul Society. While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family; but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits and, along with Rukia--who is slowly regaining her powers--it's Ichigo's job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace.
Kurosaki Ichigo is not a regular 15 year old, because he has always had the ability to see spirits and ghosts. One day, a female Shinigami (God of Death) named Kuchiki Rukia appears before him, hunting for an evil spirit. But during the confrontation, the Shinigami's powers are transfered to Ichigo. Thus begins the adventures of Ichigo and Rukia and their mission to herd Hollows (fallen spirits).

Source

I enjoy the manga, but I haven't seen the anime yet.

I watched about 5 episodes. It didn't hook me at all.

The Manga is better. Try that.

I like it alright, not near as good as Naruto though.

TheStrider said:
I'm on episode 11, it is getting dull.

Apparently, it's supposed to pick up eventually. One Piece took 30 episodes before it started to get really good.

Bleach does get better, waaay better. Last episode I watched was Episode 34.

I feel Bleach is really hitting its stride now especially with Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni going all Muten Roshi:up:

yesss my fav anime

haha it was funny to see strider say this show is dull by episode 11

then now hes at episode 34 and hes loving it

dudes this show picks up like crazy starting in episode 16
the first few episodes are gonna be weak becasue its the transformation of ichigo into a shinigami and it has tons of hollows which sucks, but the arc which it is on now is freakin the best anime ive seen

Its only gets interesting When Rukia gets taken back to soul society for me, everything before that is kind of meh. But I'm reakly enjoying it now:up:

Anyone thought about how powerful Kenpachi would be if he
heard his Soul Slayer's name and achieved Ban Kai
?

Yeah I've been thinking about that too,
his spirt energy is insane and he doesn't even know the name of his soulslayer:eek:/ Also he's kicking Captain ass whilst still wearing his damn eye patch

i know if kenpachi doesnt even know his
2nd level.. his shikai is unknown and he doesnt even have a bankai.. if he did i think he would be able to beat yama- jii the general shinigami

after hearing so much about this series from countless message boards, i d/led the first 2 episodes ...

it's pretty good ...

in short ... it's Sixth Sense with a sword

a 15 yr. old boy slaying the soul eating demons while trying to help the human souls cross over to heaven, in this case the Soul Society ...

i should get thru the entire first 25 episodes by the end of next week ...

X-Ray said:
after hearing so much about this series from countless message boards, i d/led the first 2 episodes ...

it's pretty good ...

in short ... it's Sixth Sense with a sword

a 15 yr. old boy slaying the soul eating demons while trying to help the human souls cross over to heaven, in this case the Soul Society ...

i should get thru the entire first 25 episodes by the end of next week ...

pssh... slacker :rolleyes: :p

X ray come back with good news after u reach episode 25, cause your gonna be begging for more

i guarantee u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back