• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BloodRayne 2 Announced

Electrix

Avenger
Reaction score
From Empire

Of all the films released – or, in this case, evacuated – this year the least likely to deserve a sequel must surely be BloodRayne.

The seriously dodgy and utterly underperforming vampire saga starred Kristanna Loken as a scantily leather-clad fanged warrior woman looking to defeat Ben Kingsley’s OTT undead leader.

But despite a poor performance at the box office, someone has decided that a sequel is worth a punt. This time, DOA: Dead Or Alive’s Natassia Malthe will don the suit and master of wonky movies Uwe Boll will make a return to the director’s chair.

BloodRayne 2 sees our heroine facing a vampire invasion in the old West, with a script written by Christopher Donaldson and Neil Every. "I’m excited to do a sequel to BloodRayne and this time in the Wild West. I'm a big fan of Sergio Leone and John Ford," Boll said in a statement. And we’re sure they’d return the compliment. Under pain of dea… No, hang on. That’s not much of a threat, is it?

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=19901

Just seen it below. Oops.

Delete/Merge/explode.

Didn't know BloodRayne 1 did well enough to get a #2.

let's just hope the hot chick in it gets naked.

Did this ever come out in the UK?

You're ****ing kidding me.

Darth Elektra said:
No it cost like 25 million and only made 3.
How can they justify a sequel then if it didn't even break the double digits million wise?

Like I said in another thread, Boll recouped some of the budget by selling the movie overseas to distributers. I believe this movie is also funded from what is left from Boll's german tax loophole thing.

xwolverine2 said:
id rather a catwoman 2

No no no no never lol.

Thats a hard choice bloodrayne 2 or another cantwomen lol.

Bastila said:
No no no no never lol.

Thats a hard choice bloodrayne 2 or another cantwomen lol.
no... thats not even a choice!

have you SEEN BLOODRAYNE!!!?????????

xwolverine2 said:
no... thats not even a choice!

have you SEEN BLOODRAYNE!!!?????????

no, like i said im not sure if it has ever came out over here yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"