Possible 80GB + 15 free Blu-Rays deal??

Congrats. Now its time for you to get some games. I definelty reccommend Warhawk and Uncharted. Best multiplayer and single player experience, respectively on the PS3, IMO. You wont be dissapointed with either one. Once you get signed up for a PSN account, make sure to post your user name in the thread thats stickied on the top page

Thanks. Yeah I have a nice set of PS3 games already actually. I have Assissians Creed, Rainbox Six, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Darkness already. I got the last three from gamestop used and got a buy 2 get one free deal which was great. Plus I'm getting Uncharted, Resistance Fall of Man, and Fight Night Round 3 for x-mas.

I saw a preview of Warhawk while I was waiting to get my PS3 this morning and it looks like a great game. Is it only for multiplayer though or can you play off-line as well. I know I'll be playing on-line, but I was wondering if there was a single player campaign or anything like that for more gameplay value.

And I was about to start rearranging my Internet connections and such so I could hook it up to my PS3 but then realized after messing with the PS3 that it can go wireless which is awesome. I had no idea you could go wireless on the system without having to get anything extra.

Hey SpiderHulk glad I could help you out man. Just think I bought one of these suckers when they were $600 and that was before the 5 free movies rebate...lol. So I am jealous but I ended up with a damn fine machine I hope you get as much enjoyment as I am.

so im totally posting this from my new ps3

Hey SpiderHulk glad I could help you out man. Just think I bought one of these suckers when they were $600 and that was before the 5 free movies rebate...lol. So I am jealous but I ended up with a damn fine machine I hope you get as much enjoyment as I am.
ditto that my brother
so im totally posting this from my new ps3

congrats!

So has anyone who got this deal at WM gotten their five free blu-ray discs from the rebate yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

So has anyone who got this deal at WM gotten their five free blu-ray discs from the rebate yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

It should take about a month or two to get the movies. I got mine in a little over a month.

It should take about a month or two to get the movies. I got mine in a little over a month.

Thanks. I sent my stuff off right after Thanksgiving so end of November so I guess it should be any day now then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"