• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Bootleg VS Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
I know thousands of you were curious enough to download the bootleg version of the film. You're all going to hell.

Anyway, someone who watched it told me that for some strange reason the bootleg is edited differently than the theatrical release. WTF bootlegers? What happened to your usual standards of quality?

Well my friend says an entire scene's missing from the bootleg version out on the internet, specifically stuff involving Carter Slade. Can anyone else out there confirm this?

I havn't seen it in the cinema (i cracked waiting for it to be released over here in March 2nd so i got the bootleg) but if this is true, and it can be confirmed, i might check it out in the cinema then.

Mine has been downloading for days, I've been since I came home from the theater since I found a none cam version...well a cam but from one of the dudes you can't tell it's a cam. like 8/10 quality

but there's so many versions out there it's hard to tell

like I had a version of Batman Begins that had all of Bruce's training cut out

Hmm, the bootleg I saw was identical to the theatrical. Maybe the guy's bootleg was just a bad one...

It's great that we get a group of all the people stealing Intellectual Property that costs over 100 million to make in one happy group. I've reported actually over 50 sites with downloads on it for the movie and other movies...and each user that shows up in the community talking about downloading it for free...or for a fee. :)

Have a nice day. Anyone who participates in this is stealing from someone else and is making it more costly to make films by supporting the illegal activity.

http://www.mpaa.org/ReportPiracy.asp

Have a nice day...and yes that means you too. :)

who_are_movie_pi_promo.jpg

Anyone who sells, acquires, copies or distributes copyrighted materials without permission is called a pirate. Downloading a movie without paying for it is no different than walking into a store and stealing a DVD off the shelf. Motion Picture Piracy is committed in many ways, including via the Internet through downloadable files, selling pirated DVDs on the street or capturing and redistributing live broadcasts or performances without a license on the Internet. Downloading movies and music without the authorization of copyright holders is a growing international problem that presents serious challenges for the movie industry and has serious legal consequences.
People often download movies on the Internet because they believe they are anonymous and will not be held responsible for their actions. They are wrong. The illegal downloading and swapping of movie files is a serious crime. Pirates and their affiliates can and will be tracked for engaging in Internet piracy.

ECONOMIES
The US movie industry provides jobs, revenue and an export surplus for the US economy. Piracy hurts economies everywhere movies are sold, displayed or broadcast. The worldwide motion picture industry, including foreign and domestic producers, distributors, theaters, video stores and pay-per-view operators lost $18.2 billion in 2005 as a result of piracy.

Film theft has an enormous impact on filmmakers everywhere from New Zealand to South Africa jeopardizing the creative process and robbing local economies of the benefits derived from having a healthy film industry.

ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
The average motion picture cost the MPAA member companies $96.2 million to make and market in 2005. Six out of ten movies never recoup their original investment. Fewer movies will be made and fewer creative risks will be taken if piracy continues to rob those who invest in movies.

CONSUMERS
For consumers to continue to experience the variety and quality of movies they expect, piracy must be controlled. The entertainment industry recognizes the potential of technology to deliver content in new and exciting ways. However, the looming threat of piracy can thwart innovation.

Whether you download a movie from an unauthorized source or sell counterfeit DVDs on the street, you are a movie thief whose crimes carry serious legal consequences of which you should be aware. Federal and state laws and international treaties exist to stop people from stealing valuable copyrighted material. Pirates all over the world should know that law enforcement entities are committed to protecting copyrighted material because creative works such as motion pictures and television are as valuable as any other type of property.

The MPAA and its member companies have a multi-pronged approach to fighting piracy, which includes educating people about the consequences of piracy, taking action against Internet thieves, cooperating with law enforcement authorities around the world to root out pirate operations, and encouraging the development of new technologies that ensure movies can be made available legally over the Internet and other digital media. As an industry, we are working hard to protect our creative works.

Learn more...

Source: MPAA

The Telesyncs are missing scenes...where caretaker says ''morning bonehead'' when they first meet it cuts straight to johnny getting the bike out of the shed or whatever it is. The telesyncs go for 1h 39m without the credits though so I'm not sure if other stuff is missing. I've already paid to see it twice and probably going to a third time and I don't sell them so I just got it to see some specific scenes again, the quality is too crap to watch anyway.

Does anyone know if there's a version with full end credits? I'd like to see the list of the songs used in the film without paying another 9 euros just for those. :dry: End credits alone would be even better.

PM me.

It's great that we get a group of all the people stealing Intellectual Property that costs over 100 million to make in one happy group. I've reported actually over 50 sites with downloads on it for the movie and other movies...and each user that shows up in the community talking about downloading it for free...or for a fee. :)

Have a nice day. Anyone who participates in this is stealing from someone else and is making it more costly to make films by supporting the illegal activity.

http://www.mpaa.org/ReportPiracy.asp

Have a nice day...and yes that means you too. :)

who_are_movie_pi_promo.jpg

Learn more...

Source: MPAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHA.
if thats true and youre reporting anyone here who says they downloaded the bootleg or whatever, HAH. thats hilarious,scummy,but still funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"